Personalized Home Care Options for Seniors in Rockville, MD
Visiting Angels provides personalized home care services to help seniors in Rockville, MD safely age in place
Visiting Angels proudly provides in-home senior care for families in Rockville, MD. If your loved one has been struggling to live on their own due to age-related difficulties, we can provide the support they need to live out their golden years in familiar surroundings.
Our mission is to enable local seniors to maintain their independence and quality of life at home. To achieve this, we offer highly customized care plans tailored to meet the unique needs of each client we serve, expert caregivers trained to provide a plethora of services, and last but not least, affordable hourly rates.
Home Care Options Available in Rockville
At Visiting Angels, our personalized care plans in Rockville, MD, include:
- Certified Palliative Care – Seasoned, certified caregivers look for ways to improve overall well-being and minimize discomfort for all clients placed in our care, regardless of their medical history or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – This is our transitional care program developed for promoting recovery at home once older adults are discharged from a hospital. Qualified caregivers follow doctor’s recommendations and nurse seniors back to health while taking every precaution to eliminate the potential risk of readmission, a major health risk for recently discharged seniors.
- Social Care – This program is geared toward reducing loneliness and boosting social wellness in seniors. Friendly in-home care providers teach older adults how to use the internet and popular social media platforms to combat isolation, regularly chat with loved ones out of town, make new friends, stay entertained, shop online, and much more.
- Dementia Care – Seniors with dementia can continue to live safely and independently at home while being looked after by an experienced, loving caregiver. This is a superior, cost-effective alternative to facilitated care.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Trained professionals provide expert memory care and address the specific needs and symptoms of those afflicted with the most common type of dementia – Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care – This program is designed to provide compassionate care to terminally ill seniors and enable them to spend their final days at home. Our caring professionals also provide guidance and support family members during this difficult period.
- Fall Prevention Program – As falls present a major health risk for seniors and can greatly compromise your loved one’s independence, fall prevention is designed to boost their safety at home, assist with mobility, and eliminate tripping and falling hazards.
Get in touch with our Gaithersburg, MD office today at 301-355-6578 and learn more about our in-home care services and how Visiting Angels can help your family. We are here to answer all your questions and schedule your free in-home assessment. We look forward to meeting you!
Serving Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac, and the Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels GAITHERSBURG, MARYLAND971A Russell Ave
Gaithersburg, MD 20879