Home Care in Alto
Remaining at home during the aging process helps seniors maintain their dignity and autonomy. However, independent living isn't always possible for those who are facing difficult age-related challenges. When obstacles seem to be preventing your loved one from living their preferred lifestyle, home care can help them stay comfortable at home in Alto.
At Visiting Angels® Grand Rapids, we work to help seniors enjoy a higher quality of life through our personalized services. These services are carefully tailored to accommodate the unique needs of each individual and deliver flexible support they can rely on throughout the aging process.
More About Our Home Care Services
The types of home care services available in the Alto area are as vast as the needs of elderly adults. As a result, we can address care requirements that range from a helping hand to around-the-clock support. Examples of care types we offer for seniors in the local community include the following:
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care. We meet the care requirements of seniors who have been diagnosed with a memory disorder, making it possible for them to benefit from familiar surroundings for longer.
- Personal Care and Companion Care. We accommodate basic needs for assistance in the home through companion caregiving services and more advanced needs for physical support through our personal caregiving services.
- End of Life Care and Palliative Care. Our caregivers can act as a reliable source of support during some of life's most difficult events, including helping a loved one as they cope with difficult health issues or near the end of life process.
- Respite Care Services. In addition to helping seniors thrive, we also give their family caregivers high-quality support that brings more balance to their demanding care schedules.
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention. Our fall prevention program gives seniors the knowledge and tools they need to proactively avoid a fall in the home.
- Ready, Set, Go Home Transitional Care. Through our transitional care program, we strive to lower the risk of a hospital readmission for seniors who are scheduled to be sent home.
Get Started With Home Care in Alto
Getting started with care begins with a care consultation provided free of charge for your loved one in:
- Byron Center
- Comstock Park
- East Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids
- Or a community in the surrounding areas
Simply pick up the phone and call Visiting Angels Grand Rapids to request your home care consultation in the Alto area today!
Serving Grand Rapids Area and Communities in Kent County, Michigan.
Visiting Angels GRAND RAPIDS, MI1514 Wealthy St SE #270
Grand Rapids, MI 49506