Specialized Memory Care for Seniors in Frankenmuth, MI and Surrounding Areas
Our in-home dementia services provide seniors with cognitive conditions in Frankenmuth, Bay City, Saginaw and the surrounding areas in Michigan with quality home care assistance
Older adults who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson's disease or some other type of dementia can immensely benefit from professional memory care, especially in the later stages of cognitive decline. Rather than choosing a long-term care facility for Mom or Dad and planning a costly and stressful relocation, dementia services can be provided in your loved one’s home, where they feel most comfortable.
Visiting Angels Frankenmuth is the leading provider of quality in-home memory care for seniors with dementia and memory-related illnesses. Our independently owned and operated agency proudly serves families throughout the Great Lakes Bay Region in Michigan, including Frankenmuth, Saginaw, Bay City and the surrounding areas.
How Visiting Angels Frankenmuth Assist Seniors with Cognitive Conditions in the Great Lakes Bay Region
Aging adults with dementia often feel depressed, confused, and agitated and they require high levels of care and support to ensure their safety and wellbeing. That is why we offer highly personalized, flexible care plans so our clients can receive the right type of care. As dementia is a progressive condition, we will regularly make reviews and adjustments to your loved one’s care plan.
At Visiting Angels Frankenmuth, our specialized memory care and dementia services include but are not limited to:
- Grooming and dressing assistance – It includes hygiene, bathing, toileting assistance and more.
- Mobility assistance – We help those with limited mobility to safely move around inside and outside their home.
- Light housekeeping – This service includes basic homemaking tasks and assistance with vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, laundry, ironing, and more.
- Meal preparation – Our knowledgeable caregivers can plan and prepare healthy, well-balanced meals to ensure your parent is getting plenty of nutrients.
- Medication reminders – If you are concerned about medication errors, our caregivers can keep tabs on your loved one’s medication schedule and make sure they always take their pills as prescribed.
- Wandering prevention – As wandering is a common problem for those with memory-related conditions, our in-home memory care services are geared toward preventing accidents associated with wandering. Our caregivers will keep a close eye on your loved one and make certain they do not wander off.
- Fall prevention – Just like wandering, falls present a common safety concern for seniors with dementia. Our caregivers can help fall-proof your loved one’s home and take a set of precautionary fall prevention measures.
- Transportation – We can help your loved one get to doctors’ appointments, run errands and visit friends and family.
Get in touch with our Frankenmuth, MI office today to learn more about how our in-home dementia services can help your loved one remain safely at home for longer.
Serving the Great Lakes Bay Region in Michigan, including Frankenmuth, Saginaw, Bay City and surrounding areas
Visiting Angels Frankenmuth, Michigan527 N Franklin St #C
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.