Finding a Home Care Agency in Bryn Mawr
When looking for a home care agency to care for a parent or loved one in the Bryn Mawr area, there are many things to consider. You want a provider you can trust with the care and safekeeping of your loved one. You want a caregiver who will treat your loved one with dignity and respect. You want assistance from a home care agency such as Visiting Angels® Havertown PA. We assist seniors in Bryn Mawr, Haverford, Villanova, Gladwyne, and the surrounding communities who are in need of care at home.
Visiting Angels Havertown has created the following list to help seniors throughout Bryn Mawr when looking for a home care agency:
- Is the agency licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection?
- Is this agency well established as a senior care provider?
- How does this agency select caregivers for their team?
- Will this agency speak with my loved one's doctors if needed?
- Is care flexible if changes come up?
- What happens if I need to reach someone overnight?
- Does this agency require caregivers to have a background check?
- What types of services is this agency able to provide?
- Will my loved one and I be able to provide input regarding specific services?
- What times of day does this agency offer care?
- Is personalized care available to address my loved one's specific needs?
Consider Your Loved One's Home Care Needs
One of the most important things to consider when choosing a home care agency for a loved one in Bryn Mawr is the type of services they offer. You want an agency such as Visiting Angels Havertown that is able to address your loved one's specific health and wellness needs. For example, if your loved one lives with chronic illness or mobility issues, you want to be sure the caregiver you choose can accommodate their needs.
When deciding which home care agency is the best fit for your Bryn Mawr area loved one, Visiting Angels Havertown urges you to consider the following:
- Is my loved one going to need transportation assistance?
- What are the physical and emotional needs of my loved one?
- Does my loved one need a caregiver who speaks another language?
- Is my family member living with Alzheimer's or dementia?
- Does my loved one require help following a meal plan?
- What days and times does my loved one need care?
- Will my family member need mobility assistance?
These are just a few things for seniors in Bryn Mawr to consider when picking a home care agency.
For more information about Visiting Angels Havertown and the services our home care agency provides to seniors throughout Bryn Mawr, call us today.