Home Care Providers in Bryn Mawr: How We Can Help
Home care providers from Visiting Angels® Havertown PA are a trusted resource for seniors throughout Bryn Mawr, Haverford, Villanova, Gladwyne, and the surrounding communities. Elderly and disabled adults can receive non-medical aid for the activities of everyday living in order to live more comfortably at home. In addition to helping with daily tasks, a skilled caregiver from our agency can provide your loved one with regular companionship. We help make independent living more enjoyable and sustainable for seniors.
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Caregiver
When you choose professional home care for a loved one there are many benefits. While it may seem a like a good idea to have friends and family members take turns caring for your loved one, there are downfalls to this method of care. In particular, if your loved one should begin to show signs of a new or worsening issue, it may not be recognized by caregivers who don't see them frequently. On the other hand, a consistent home care provider in Bryn Mawr from Visiting Angels Havertown is more likely to notice concerning behaviors and encourage your loved one see the doctor.
Some additional benefits of hiring a home care provider for your loved one in the Bryn Mawr area include:
- Your loved one will receive quality care from a provider who is familiar with fall prevention measures, memory care, and more
- We provide joyful companionship to seniors through shared activities such as going for walks, reading aloud, and conversation
- Professional caregivers can recognize patterns in behavior because they are familiar with the ins and outs of senior care
- Care from our agency provides your loved one with consistency so they know what to expect from care
How Home Care Providers Help Seniors in Bryn Mawr
Home care providers from Visiting Angels Havertown help Bryn Mawr area seniors by providing custom services. We know your loved one has their own unique set of health and wellness concerns and our personalized care is designed to address them.
Some ways we help seniors include:
- Walking assistance and fall prevention
- Grocery shopping and other errands
- Planning and preparing healthy meals
- Dignified dressing & bathing assistance
- Help with personal hygiene & grooming
- Folding laundry or light housekeeping
- Transportation to appointments
- Meaningful companionship and social care
- Medication reminders and monitoring
If you have a loved one in the Bryn Mawr area who is in need of a home care provider, call Visiting Angels Havertown today.