Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Senior Care Agency in Haverford
As an experienced provider of senior care services in Haverford, Visiting Angels® Havertown PA has spoken with countless families who are looking for care for a loved one. While everyone has their own unique set of care needs, there are many similarities in what families look for in a provider. If you are trying to choose a professional caregiver for an elderly or disabled loved one in the local area, we encourage you to ask the following questions:
- How long has your elderly care agency been in business? Are you locally owned and operated?
- Do you have aides available at all hours, including overnight, on the weekends, and during holidays?
- Does your agency provide ongoing monitoring of your services? How do you provide quality control?
- What requirements must your caregivers meet prior to joining your team? Are background checks standard?
- How does your home care agency stay up to date with the latest research regarding senior care in Haverford?
- If my loved one's caregiver has an emergency or is unable to make a visit, how do you handle that situation?
- How does your agency find new caregivers? What qualities do you look for when hiring providers?
- What services does your agency specialize in? Will my loved one be able to receive aid for their specific needs?
- If my family member is not compatible with their elder care provider, will they be able to choose a new one?
- Will our family have the opportunity to meet our loved one's caregiver before they get started with services?
- Does your agency provide any type of training or ongoing education for your caregivers?
Senior Care Professionals in Haverford You can Rely On
Finding a senior care professional you can rely on is a top priority for many families in Haverford. Visiting Angels Havertown has a team of qualified professionals who enjoy working with seniors at their homes in the area. Our caregivers must complete a background check prior to working with clients so you can rest assured your loved one will be in good hands.
How We Help Families in the Haverford Area
At Visiting Angels Havertown, we help local seniors by providing non-medical care in the comfort of home. We offer customized assistance based on individual need. Our care ranges from specialized memory care to joyful companionship.
If you are looking for senior care for an elderly or disabled loved one in the Haverford area, call Visiting Angels Havertown today and schedule a free consultation.