Home Care Expertise for Families in Eastern Montgomery County, PA
Seniors throughout Eastern Montgomery County, PA can continue to live independently with home care solutions from Visiting Angels
A family's senior members are the glue that hold a household together. So what do you do when those family members begin to struggle and need your help? With work and family commitments to juggle, being their primary caregiver isn't always an option. Visiting Angels Jenkintown offers in-home senior care services which can help to bring balance into the household of your senior relatives and give them the support they need to continue living independently in Eastern Montgomery County.
Home Care Options in Eastern Montgomery County
Your loved one is one of a kind, so choosing one-size-fits-all care for them would never make sense. Instead, with help from Visiting Angels Jenkintown, you can get custom-tailored care in Eastern Montgomery County which takes into account all the many factors that affect their daily lives, including their physical condition and emotional needs.
To give your loved one the very best care, we offer a broad selection of elderly care options in Eastern Montgomery County, including:
- Social Care - Do your elderly loved ones want to stay in-step with today's modern communication tools? If so, a patient companion caregiver from Visiting Angels Jenkintown can teach them how.
- Companion Care - If your relatives could use a little extra company to help pleasantly pass the time, than companion care is perfect for them.
- Personal Care - Sometimes seniors need more than just a helping hand, they need a pair of steady, capable ones to guide them safely through obstacles caused by declining vision or mobility.
- Transitional Care - When a senior returns home from the hospital, they need extra support to ensure that they are following doctor's orders and getting enough rest, which is why we created our Ready-Set-Go home program.
- Respite Care - Family caregivers are always giving 100%, but sometimes they need to rest and recharge their batteries. Respite care from Visiting Angels Jenkintown can give them the break they need to do that.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - A skilled in-home caregiver is invaluable when it comes to coping with the many difficulties associated with memory loss.
Visiting Angels Jenkintown is proud to offer our elderly care services to the nearby areas of Ambler, Jenkintown, Lafayette Hill, Horsham, Huntingdon Valley, Lower Gwynedd, and Abington in Eastern Montgomery County.
Career Opportunities for Friendly Caregivers
Providing exceptional senior care for families throughout Eastern Montgomery County starts with hiring the very best caregivers. Visiting Angels of Jenkintown is always accepting applications for home care providers to join our team. Our caregivers must have a loving heart, a compassionate up-beat attitude, and a passion for helping others. Some of our caregiver requirements include:
- CNA, HHA, and Direct Care certifications
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal transportation
- Professional caregiving experience and verifiable references
We have a variety of assignments available throughout the Eastern Montgomery County area including Hatboro, Horsham, Jenkintown, Ambler, Abington, and Willow Grove. If you are looking for a rewarding career with readily available hours and cases close to your home, apply to Visiting Angels Jenkintown today! Visit our Careers Page to submit your application today.
Services in Eastern Montgomery County, PA
Click the links below to view information on specific senior care services available in your area. If you have a family member who could benefit from senior care at home, call our Jenkintown office today. Our caregivers are happy to help!
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels JENKINTOWN, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046