In-Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Philadelphia, PA
Visiting Angels helps seniors in Philadelphia, PA live out their golden years in the comfort of their own home with quality in-home care services
The city of Philadelphia is home to many shopping centers, places of interest, senior resources and more. We understand that seniors who live in Philadelphia wish to remain here and not relocate to an assisted living facility elsewhere. Visiting Angels can help your loved one get the care they need while preserving their independence.
Our In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Philadelphia
At Visiting Angels, what makes us unique in our services is that that we rely on a customized plan of care. We personally tailor our services to fit your daily needs so that you don’t have to pick and choose from a standardized list. We work with you to assess the degree of care that you will need and then set up a personalized plan to make sure you are getting the best possible senior care at home.
Some of the general services we offer to our senior clients are:
- Companion Care – A dedicated caregiver assists with the daily tasks and errands while providing a personal touch. From daily walks to help with groceries and even transportation to exercise classes at the Older Adult Sunshine Center, our passionate caregivers are there to help out.
- Personal Care – A passionate home health aide provides help in a residence or home on a daily basis from hygiene to groceries and other light housework. Taking care of the little things lets our senior clients focus on living the best life they can.
- Ready-Set-Go Home Transitional Care – Our in-home care ensures that our senior clients can stay at home and not have to be re-admitted to a hospital after an inpatient stay.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Highly specialized care to address the problems of those seniors living with Alzheimer's disease
No matter what the needs are for your senior loved one in Philadelphia, let Visiting Angels give you the peace of mind knowing they are in the best possible hands. Call our Jenkintown, PA office today!
Career Opportunities for Friendly Caregivers in Philadelphia
Providing exceptional senior care for families throughout Eastern Montgomery County starts with hiring the very best caregivers. Visiting Angels of Jenkintown is always accepting applications for home care providers to join our team. Our caregivers must have a loving heart, a compassionate up-beat attitude, and a passion for helping others. Some of our caregiver requirements include:
- CNA, HHA, and Direct Care certifications
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal transportation
- Professional caregiving experience and verifiable references
We have a variety of assignments available in Philadelphia and throughout the Eastern Montgomery County area including Hatboro, Horsham, and Jenkintown. If you are looking for a rewarding career with readily available hours and cases close to your home, apply to Visiting Angels Jenkintown today! Visit our Careers Page to submit your application today.
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Jenkintown, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.