In-Home Specialized Memory Care for Seniors in Jonesboro, GA and Surrounding Areas
Our home care agency provides in-home memory care for seniors throughout Jonesboro, Morrow, Rex, Ellenwood, Riverdale, Lake City and surrounding Georgia communities
Visiting Angels Jonesboro is a home care agency that is proud to offer the specialized skills needed to care for seniors with memory-related illnesses. We recognize the reluctance to transfer your loved one’s care to a nursing home or assisted living facility and we are here to help you create a care plan for the one you love.
Seniors who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or another form of dementia need to receive professional care in order to remain safe and happy. As memory-related illnesses progress, they may become more difficult for your family to care for. Our team of caregivers is available 24/7 to assure your loved one lives comfortably.
Compassionate Caregivers from Visiting Angels Jonesboro Provide Seniors with Memory-Related Illnesses with Specialized In-Home Memory Care
When caring for your loved one with a memory-related illness becomes too challenging, that is when it is appropriate for a home care agency to step in and help. We know the risks, symptoms and challenges that come with memory-related illnesses like dementia and Alzheimer’s and our team of certified caregivers is ready to work with you and your family to create a personalized care plan for your loved one to continue life at home.
If your loved one is suffering from a memory-related illness, our caregivers can help with:
- Meal Preparation: Our trained caregivers will make sure your loved one eats delicious and nutritious home-cooked meals.
- Mobility Assistance: If your loved one’s mobility has been impaired, our caregivers can help them move safely around their home.
- Assistance with Grooming and Dressing: Our caregivers can offer assistance with bathing, dressing, showering, grooming, toileting and more.
- Medication Reminders: If you are worried that your loved one won’t take their medications on time, we can help them stick to a regimen.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can provide assistance with light housekeeping that includes dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, laundry and more.
- Wandering Prevention: We will keep an eye on your parent and make sure they don’t wander off.
- Transportation: We will provide transportation whenever needed and help your parent run errands, go to the doctor or see their friends.
- Fall Prevention: In order to keep your loved one safe, we can fall-proof their home.
It is important to work with a home care agency when the challenges of caring for a loved one with a memory-related illness becomes too much for the family. At Visiting Angels Jonesboro, we're here to help. When you get in touch with our office, we will set up an in-home consultation where one of our caregivers joins you and your family at home to work out a personalized care plan to meet the specialized needs of your loved one with a memory-related illness. We will match your parent with a caregiver that we believe will work best to provide them safe, in-home memory care.
Contact Visiting Angels Jonesboro today at 678-883-7217 to learn more about our memory care services.
Serving Jonesboro, College Park, South Fulton and surrounding communities of Cliftondale, Heritage Park, and Red Oak, GA
Visiting Angels Jonesboro, GA238 Stockbridge Rd #206
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.