Home Care in Elizabeth City
While there's no place like home, it's not uncommon for seniors to be asked to move away from home to receive care. At Visiting Angels® Kitty Hawk, we're seeking to change this by providing the care seniors require right in the space they call home. Our home care services are varied and flexible, meaning they can meet a wide range of the needs elderly adults in the Elizabeth City area often face. Your loved one can enjoy a richer, safer experience of aging in place when you partner with us to meet their senior care needs.
More About Our Home Care Services
There will never be a one-size-fits-all solution to home care. Seniors' needs and personalities are too diverse, as are their lifestyle preferences and their families' concerns. This is what motivates our local Elizabeth City area agency to build a care plan from scratch for each new care recipient we work with. Take a look at the examples of care types below to learn more about the services we could place on your loved one's individualized care plan:
- Companion Care. When loneliness and isolation start to affect your loved one's well-being, companion care can help make their days brighter and more comfortable.
- Personal Care. Your loved one's mobility restrictions may be keeping them from looking after themselves. A personal care provider can support them with tasks like showering or getting dressed so they can go about their routines in safety.
- Transitional Care. When someone you love is in the hospital, you may be eager for them to finally be discharged. Through our Ready, Set, Go Home program, they can have help with successfully making this transition and avoid being readmitted to the hospital.
- Respite Care. As a family caregiver, you devote your time and energy to helping your loved one with their needs. In doing so, you may frequently put your own needs to the side. Respite care can allow you to finally embrace the self-care you've been putting off without making compromises on your loved one's care.
Get Started With Home Care in Elizabeth City
Other service types available from our caregivers include Alzheimer's care, dementia care, social care, end of life care, and more! To gain a clearer picture of which care type is right for your loved one, you can book a free consultation in:
- Elizabeth City
- Kill Devil Hills
- Poplar Branch
- Nags Head
- Southern Shores
- Kitty Hawk
- And throughout the surrounding areas
Call Visiting Angels Kitty Hawk to request a home care consultation free of charge for your loved one in the Elizabeth City area!
Serving Northeastern North Carolina
Visiting Angels KITTY HAWK, NC56 Skyline Dr
Southern Shores, NC 27949