The Lake Norman Community location of Visiting Angels is currently seeking caregivers in Lake Norman area just north of Charlotte, NC.
We have several cases to fill in Cornelius, Huntersville, Davidson, Mooresville, Statesville, Denver and Surrounding Communities
We are a fast growing company with flexible shifts available.
With our quick application process, you can apply today and start within the week if hired!
Caregiver Responsibilities & Job Requirements
At Visiting Angels Lake Norman, we are proud to have a team of caregivers that provides our clients with top-quality services and helps them enjoy their senior years to the fullest.
As a certified nursing assistant / caregiver, you’ll work one-on-one with your clients inside their homes and will be responsible for providing:
- Hygiene Assistance
- Meal Preparation / Diet Monitoring
- Light Housekeeping
- Ambulatory / Mobility Assistance
- Errands and Shopping
- Caring Companionship
To work as a certified nursing assistant / caregiver, we require that:
Applicants must be a qualified caregiver with CNA or equivalent training/work experience and have reliable transportation, good references, no criminal record.
The ideal Visiting Angel Caregiver is compassionate, honest, patient, dependable, and able to communicate clearly and has a sincere desire to make a positive difference in people's lives.
Full list of requirements are below:
- At least 2 years of verifiable care giving experience.
- Verifiable References (Personal/Professional)
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid Social Security Number
- Personal Transportation with Current Insurance
- Successful Completion of a Criminal History Check and Drug Test
We greatly value our caregivers; after all, we couldn't do the work we do without them!
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training and ongoing professional development
- Flexible work schedule. We do our best to accommodate your schedule. Work days, nights, and/or weekends. Work full-time or part-time.
- One-on-one client interaction
- Positive working environment, and so much more
We are fully committed to your health and well-being. The safety of our staff and clients is our highest priority. For the latest information, visit: https://www.visitingangels.com/lakenorman/covid-19
We’re Hiring Caregivers Immediately!
If you would like to make a real difference in this community, we invite you to join our ever-growing team of Visiting Angels and work as a professional caregiver!