Senior Home Care Services in Gilford, NH and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Offers Flexible Senior Home Care Services to Families in Gilford, Laconia, Wolfeboro, Moultonborough, and Nearby Cities
Your loved ones are the center of your world. You want nothing but the best for them. However, as elderly family members begin to decline in health or their capabilities diminish, caring for them can become a challenge. Rather than struggling to manage on your own, call upon the trusted care professionals at Visiting Angels of Gilford. We provide exceptional senior home care services so that they can age happily in place at home.
Choose from a Wide Range of Senior Home Care Services
Visiting Angels of Gilford’s Senior Life Care Navigation program allows clients to choose from an array of senior home care services:
- Personal Care: We assist with meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, errands and transportation to appointments, mobility assistance, medication reminders, and personal hygiene.
- Memory Care: We provide in-home care for seniors living with dementia caused by Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease. We assist with fall prevention, wandering prevention, and sundown syndrome.
- Stroke Recovery Care: Strokes can cause memory loss, partial paralysis, and speech impairment. We can aid in recovery with personal hygiene, mobility, toileting, and incontinence care, and transferring and positioning assistance.
- Companion Care: We fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support.
- Social Care: We help seniors utilize modern technologies like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: We reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by creating a transition plan to continue recovery at home.
- Respite Care We provide interim care to allow family caregivers a well-deserved break to relax and recharge.
Can I Change my Care Plan or My Caregiver?
At Visiting Angels of Gilford, we'll work with you to satisfy your care needs and answer your senior home care questions. We'll accommodate schedule changes and caregiver change requests. With our Select Your Caregiver program, you can be sure of a great fit. Although, if you believe the match is not quite right, you can request a different caregiver at any time, for any reason. We'll modify care plans as needed when health conditions change. We strive to be flexible and communicative because our priority is to provide the best possible care for your loved one and you.
When Can We Start?
Visiting Angels of Gilford senior home care services can typically begin within 48 hours of the initial consultation. In some cases, benefits can start the same day. If you're in Gilford or the surrounding areas, call us at 978-216-4326 to learn more about home care.
Serving Lakes Region of New Hampshire and Surrounding Towns
Visiting Angels LAKES REGION, NEW HAMPSHIRE401 Gilford Ave STE 208
Gilford, NH 03249
Phone: (603) 215-7103