Home Care Tips To Help Seniors Seniors in Greater Lancaster, PA Stay Safe During COVID-19
Now more than ever, family caregivers must concentrate on the health and well-being of their senior family members. The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) is continuously updating the information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The most important thing they have found is that COVID-19 spreads rapidly through communities, leaving serious illness and death in its wake.
Coronavirus can be spread by:
- Person-to-person, especially people within six feet of one another.
- COVID-19 can be spread through the air from a cough or sneeze and can linger there for three hours.
- It can last up to three days on hard surfaces like metal.
As Your Leading Provider of Senior Home Care in Lancaster and the Surrounding Area We Offer a Few Tips to Help You Care for Your Elderly Loved One During a Pandemic
As a premier provider of home care in the Lancaster area, we are devoted to providing our elderly clients with the services they need to remain safely and happily in the comfort of their homes. Our services are designed to consider our clients' spiritual, social, physical, and mental needs.
Our services will be continuously updated as the CDC releases updates on COVID-19 to better serve and protect our clients.
We can offer the following home care options:
- Ensuring family members are kept up to date on any changes in their loved one's health. This includes monitoring your loved one for symptoms of Coronavirus, including running a fever, dry cough, having trouble breathing, and chest pain.
- We provide light housekeeping services that include disinfecting any surface that could be potentially harboring the virus. This includes countertops, floors, door handles, bathrooms, and many others.
- Ensuring seniors can practice the recommended social distancing. We do this by letting them remain in their homes while our home health care provider goes out and does the grocery shopping and picks up any prescriptions.
- Providing our seniors the personal care services they continue to need, such as bathing, washing hands, grooming, and dressing.