Senior Care in Capitol Heights, MD
Visiting Angels of Largo Offers a Wide Range of Senior Care Services to Families with Aging Loved Ones Living in Capitol Heights
No one wants to admit the time has come for them to seek additional help to remain independent at home. However, for many seniors who want to continue living independently, the time will come to find a senior care agency . At Visiting Angels of Largo, our Life Care Navigation program is designed to provide you with a range of both personal and homemaking care services based on your exact needs.
What to Expect
When you contact Visiting Angels of Largo, we will set you up with one of our care coordinators to discuss your needs. Our senior care services has been designed to allow us to work with you to customize our services based on your needs, schedule, and budget. As part of our program, we also offer a wide range of local information. Here are some of the ways our caregivers can help seniors get out in the Capitol Heights area:
- Alzheimer's Care - care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease to help keep them safe and comfortable
- Dementia Care - we help seniors with cognitive decline retain their independence at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can help prevent costly and dangerous falls at home
- Social Care - we can help seniors text, video chat, and email to stay connected to friends and family
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to home care
- End of Life Care - we provide essential support and comfort to seniors with limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care for seniors recovering from a lengthy hospital stay
- Respite Care - when family caregivers need a break we are here to lend a shoulder to lean on
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal care tasks
- Companion Care - our caregivers can assist with daily tasks and activities
Our senior care providers also can take your loved one out and about! A great day in the fresh air should include a trip to one of the many parks in and around Capitol Heights. Along with beautiful ponds, trails, and scenic routes, you will have plenty of chances to sit down and chat with your caregiver, look for birds or plants, and so much more.
For those who have never had the chance or the time to enjoy delicious BBQ from Rosebud’s BBQ – our caregivers are happy to take you there! They offer a range of foods like their mouthwatering ribs, handhelds, and fried turkeys.
If you have appointments to attend or errands to run, our aides are there to help with that too! If you need to go to an appointment at UM Prince George’s Hospital Center, our caregivers can accompany you there and even take notes for you.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
At Visiting Angels of Largo, we offer homecare services designed to meet the individual needs of each of our clients. To learn more about the many senior care services we offer in Capitol Heights, contact us today and schedule your free, in-home consultation with one of our senior advisers.
Serving Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, and Nearby Cities in Prince George's County
Visiting Angels LARGO, MARYLAND9701 Apollo Dr #300
Largo, MD 20774