Elderly Home Care in Clinton, MD
Visiting Angels Offers Friendly, Experienced Elderly Home Care in Clinton
If there is one thing we understand at Visiting Angels of Largo it is that being the primary care provider for a loved one can be overwhelming. Often, with age progression, many health issues arise, from limited mobility to disease. Add to that the responsibilities you already have with your children and career, and suddenly you are left feeling exhausted and stressed.
Fortunately, at Visiting Angels of Largo, we provide elderly home care services in Clinton, MD that help you and your loved one. Get the assistance you need, when you need it most, be it daily, weekly, or even occasionally. Our professional caregivers offer seniors a way to regain their independence, providing them with assistance in the comfort of their own home.
Caregivers Can Help When You Need It Most
We are there for you when you need us at Visiting Angels of Largo. Whether it is live-in care, 24/7 support or occasional companionship, we can provide you with various elderly home care services, such as:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – make sure your loved one has a successful transition from the hospital to their home with this unique program that offers specialized support, before, during, and after a hospital stay.
- Fall Prevention Care Program – trained, experienced care providers spot the risk of potential falls, and can educate family members on how to eliminate these dangers.
- Dementia Care and Alzheimer’s Care – caregivers with advanced training in dementia and Alzheimer’s care help create and adjust a senior’s care plan to suit their current necessities. Transportation to medical appointments, medication reminders, and wandering prevention are some of the features included in this program.
- Certified Palliative Care – we pride ourselves on this holistic care plan that considers an older adult’s emotional, spiritual, physical, and social needs, also providing them with friendly, compassionate support.
- End of Life Care – when a limited life expectancy is given to a loved one, our caregivers offer assistance and comforting guidance.
- Social Care – a one-of-a-kind elderly home care program that teaches older adults to use technology, the internet, and online platforms like Skype, Facebook, and FaceTime to stay connected with their friends and family.
- Companion Care - daily tasks and activities can be accompanied by one of our compassionate caregivers.
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care - assistance to family caregivers so they can take a step back and focus on their needs.
Care Outside of the Home
Elderly home care support from Visiting Angels of Largo provide caring, supportive aides when your senior has a medical appointment at MedStar South Maryland Hospital Center, would like to visit Cosca Regional Park, or would simply like to have a nice, relaxing meal at Texas Ribs and BBQ Restaurant. With a knowledgeable, experienced helper by their side, your beloved elder will have a great deal of confidence.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
Visiting Angels of Largo is happy to answer any questions you may have about our home care services. If you have an aging loved one who is struggling to maintain their independence in Clinton, MD, we encourage you to contact us today!
Serving Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, and Nearby Cities in Prince George's County
Visiting Angels LARGO, MARYLAND9701 Apollo Dr #300
Largo, MD 20774