Senior Care in Fort Washington, MD
Visiting Angels of Largo Is a Leading Senior Care Agency in Fort Washington
Visiting Angels of Largo knows all too well about the struggles behind taking care of a loved one full-time. With restricted mobility and health concerns that come along with aging, everyday tasks become nearly impossible for elders, requiring them to turn to family members for assistance. But, what do you do when you are unable to care for your beloved senior on your own? At Visiting Angels of Largo, we have the answer! Thanks to our senior care agency, we can provide friendly, experienced support at home for your loved one, allowing them to continue to remain independent – while family members get the respite care they need as well.
Get the Help you Need
Our senior care agency specializes in elder care and in home support, providing everything from live-in assistance to occasional care, with programs like:
- Alzheimer's Care - centered around a senior’s specialized care needs, this adjustable plan includes wander prevention, transportation to and from appointments, and medication reminders.
- Dementia Care - daily assistance to keep seniors with cognitive decline independent at home for as long as possible.
- Fall Prevention - trained to spot potential risk factors, our caregivers educate families on how to spot fall hazards and prevent them from occurring.
- Social Care - using platforms like Skype, FaceTime, and Facebook, our aides tech elders how to use technology to connect to the Internet and stay in contact with friends and family.
- Certified Palliative Care - a holistic care program, we provide support that is comforting, assisting seniors with various requirements and requests, including physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
- End of Life Care - when there is a diagnosis of limited life expectancy, our senior care agency and aides give seniors and their families the comforting support they need.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - to ensure seniors make a successful transition from hospital to home, our program supports them during and after a hospital admission.
- Respite Care - gives family caregivers the break they need to focus on their own health and well-being.
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Companion Care - caregivers will form long-lasting bonds and relations while assisting with daily tasks and activities.
Care Outside of the Home
At Visiting Angels of Largo, we provide companions that will accompany seniors wherever they would like to go. So, if your senior needs to visit their doctor at Fort Washington Medical Center, would like to go out with their friends for dinner at Sylvester Rotisserie and Grill, or just go for a walk around a neighborhood park like Fort Foote Park, our caregivers will be more than happy to take them.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
Visiting Angels of Largo is happy to answer any questions you may have about our services. If you have an aging loved one who is struggling to remain independent in Largo, Fort Washington, Glenarden, Clinton, or the surrounding area, we encourage you to contact our senior care agency today!
Serving Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, and Nearby Cities in Prince George's County
Visiting Angels LARGO, MD9701 Apollo Dr #300
Largo, MD 20774