Home Care Assistance in Bowie, MD
Visiting Angels of Largo’s Home Care Assistance Helps Seniors in Bowie
Outside of the noise and congestion of Baltimore and Washington DC, Bowie has long been a comfortable small town for families to call home while still being able to access the amenities of larger cities. So, it is no wonder that more and more seniors are choosing to age in place here, maintaining their independence and their own homes throughout their golden years. If your family is helping to care for an aging loved one, you are far from alone! And with help from Visiting Angels of Largo, your loved one can enjoy their best possible quality of life every day from the comfort of their own home.
Our home care assistance agency offers comprehensive services, with companionship care at the heart of what we do. Our caregivers work hard to build communicative, respectful relationships with our clients to facilitate care with dignity. We match caregivers and clients based not just on needed expertise, but also on humor, hobbies, and personality traits. We have heard time and time again that our caregivers become like family, and that is how we know we’re successful.
Home care assistance means a wide variety of help at home, including:
- Alzheimer's Care - care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease to help keep them safe and comfortable
- Dementia Care - we help seniors with cognitive decline retain their independence at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can help prevent costly and dangerous falls at home
- Social Care - we can help seniors text, video chat, and email to stay connected to friends and family
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to home care
- End of Life Care - we provide essential support and comfort to seniors with limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care for seniors recovering from a lengthy hospital stay
- Respite Care - when family caregivers need a break we are here to lend a shoulder to lean on
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal care tasks
- Companion Care - our caregivers can assist with daily tasks and activities
When you start to receive home care assistance, you will work with our care coordinators to build a customized plan based on your loved one’s needs. We will include services that meet their unique needs, whether that is safe transportation to appointments at Bowie Health Center or help attending a family meal at Jerry’s Seafood. Our holistic viewpoint to caregiving means we will also help your loved one access a spiritual center if they choose, enjoy a stroll in a local park, or pursue their favorite hobby.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
If you are helping to meet the needs of a loved one who lives alone in Bowie, MD, get the help you need and the care your loved one deserves from Visiting Angels of Largo. Contact our agency today to learn more about our home care assistance and schedule a free, in-home assessment.
Serving Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, and Nearby Cities in Prince George's County
Visiting Angels LARGO, MD9701 Apollo Dr #300
Largo, MD 20774