Home Care in College Park, MD
Visiting Angels of Largo Offers Essential Home Care Options for Seniors in College Park
College Park is probably best known as the home to the University of Maryland, but it is also home to several other universities, research institutions, public and private employers, and beloved small businesses. For a small town feel with big city accessibility, families often stay in College Park for proximity to friends, neighbors, and communities. As more and more families help to meet the daily needs of aging loved ones, Visiting Angels of Largo is a local resource with top-quality care providers. For families in College Park, Visiting Angels of Largo is the home care agency you can trust.
Our One-on-One Care Services
Visiting Angels of Largo provides comprehensive home care services. Our specialty is companion care, which means all our business is founded in growing communicative, compassionate relationships with our clients. Our services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - assistance to seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - for specialized care for those with degenerative cognitive diseases.
- Fall Prevention - this is our program that helps families ensure their loved one is safe from unnecessary and costly falls when they are at home.
- Social Care - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors with setting up social media, texting, e-mailing, and video chatting loved ones.
- Certified Palliative Care - this is our holistic approach to care in which we care for a senior’s mind, body, and soul.
- End of Life Care - for assistance with every step of the end of life process.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program for a caregiver’s assistance upon coming home from a surgery, hospitalization, or extended illness.
- Respite Care - to assist family caregivers who need to step away from their duties for any length of time.
- Personal Care - including bathing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence care.
- Companion Care - with a caregiver assisting your loved one in the comfort and security of their own home.
Our team of dedicated home care providers is licensed, bonded, insured, and professionally trained to best serve our clients. We offer variable schedules and can provide care for a few hours a week, or around the clock, based on your individual care needs.
Care Outside the Home
Your loved one’s care plan will include opportunities to engage in community events, socialize, and transportation to local cultural, community, and religious events. We can help your loved one run errands, get their Shoppers list taken care of, and go to appointments at Doctors Community Hospital and other providers. We believe in caring for the whole person, and that each of our clients deserves the best quality of life possible. Including activities like senior events in the Prince George’s County parks can help your loved one make the most of their golden years.
Learn More About Visiting Angels of Largo’s Care Options in College Park
If you are helping to meet the needs of an aging loved one who lives alone, you do not have to do it alone. Call Visiting Angels of Largo today to learn more about our top-quality home care services.
Serving Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, and Nearby Cities in Prince George's County
Visiting Angels LARGO, MARYLAND9701 Apollo Dr #300
Largo, MD 20774