In Home Care in Calverton, MD
Visiting Angels of Largo Offers Professional In Home Care Services to Seniors Living in Calverton
Visiting Angels of Largo offer several personalized in home care services for those in need of additional help at home. We offer physical assistance with day-to-day activities around the house along with emotional and social assistance for those who may just need someone to talk to for a few hours. Our services help enrich and improve the quality of life of our clients of Calverton and allow them to continue to live safely in their own homes.
Services We Offer to Residents of Calverton
At Visiting Angels of Largo, one of our biggest priorities is making sure that our patients can continue to stay and receive treatment in the comfort of their own homes, no matter what their condition is. We strongly believe that in home care can be a powerful asset in the healing process both mentally and physically.
Our in home care services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized in-home memory care for seniors who are diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease, allowing them to stay where they are most comfortable
- Dementia Care - we assist seniors experiencing cognitive decline and allow them to retain their independence at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to keep seniors away from risky situations that could cause a costly fall
- Social Care - seniors who struggle to maintain relationships can receive help from our caregivers so they can stay connected to loved ones via texting, emailing, and video chatting
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care that helps senior's look after their physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- End of Life Care - essential care and support to seniors who are diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional in home care for seniors recovering from an illness or hospital stay
- Respite Care - we will step in when family members need to take a step back
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and are dedicated to helping their clients with daily tasks and activities to keep them independent at home for as long as possible
Outside Care in Calverton
At Visiting Angels of Largo, we understand that getting out of the house and maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle is also an important part of the healing process. However, we know it can be difficult for some to coordinate safe transportation and our caregivers can assist with that.
There are plenty of local outdoor activities for residents of Calverton and surrounding areas to enjoy. Greenbelt Park is a local gem located just 10 miles outside of the Washington, D.C area. Greenbelt is a national park with over 9.2 miles of trails, great sightseeing, and local wildlife. If physically able we highly recommend camping out under the stars to relax and unwind.
M-NCPPC Dinosaur Park
If your loved ones are eager for an activity to do with their grandchildren then you cannot go from with the M-NCPPC Dinosaur Park. Full of unique fossils and activities for people of all ages your loved ones can enjoy watching their grandchildren dig for fossils of their own.
If your loved one is just looking for a little peace and quiet then Brookside Gardens provides just what the doctor ordered. This beautiful botanical garden is the perfect place to rest and enjoy the smell, scent, and feel of nature in a safe environment. It is an especially great picnic spot for all to enjoy
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
Schedule your free, in home care assessment with Visiting Angels of Largo by contacting our office or filling out the form through the button below!
Serving Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, and Nearby Cities in Prince George's County
Visiting Angels LARGO, MARYLAND9701 Apollo Dr #300
Largo, MD 20774