Social Care for Seniors in Largo, Upper Marlboro, MD, and the Surrounding Area
With Social Care for Seniors, Visiting Angels Helps Seniors Stay Connected to Their Family and Friends with the Use of Technology in Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, and Nearby Cities in Prince George's County
Our social care program ensures that families and their loved ones will stay connected through the use of modern technology. Our social care for seniors use modern platforms like FaceTime, Facebook, and Skype to encourage seniors to remain active and engaged.
What Do Recent Studies Show Us?
- Depression can be reduced by 20% in older adults simply by surfing the internet.
- According to a study performed by the University of Arizona, there was a 25% improvement of mental “updating” skills in seniors who used Facebook. In essence, this means their working memory is significantly improved.
- Elderly adults who visited social networking sites such as Facebook had a positive emotional experience, according to another study. The results were measured by pupil dilation, breathing rates, and brain stimulation.
Visiting Angels of Largo's Social Care Program Teaches Seniors:
- How to use a cell phone.
- How to use FaceTime or Skype, send an e-mail and text.
- How to create a Facebook account and page so they can interact with family and friends.
- How to
longinto any accounts online, shop over the internet, and use a search engine to research information.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
Are you wondering how our social care for seniors program can help your loved one in Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, or a nearby city in Prince George's County? Do you have questions about our home care services? Call us today to book a free, in-home evaluation. During this meeting, we answer any questions or concerns and choose the care plan that will best suit your loved one.
Serving Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, and Nearby Cities in Prince George's County
Visiting Angels LARGO, MARYLAND9701 Apollo Dr #300
Largo, MD 20774