Caregiver Jobs in Leominster, MA— Urgently Hiring
WE'RE HIRING! Visiting Angels Leominster is looking for compassionate caregivers to join our team of 'Angels'!
Visiting Angels Leominster is a locally owned home care agency providing in-home care assistance to seniors and the disabled. As the #1 agency in the nation, we take pride in making a positive impact in our local community and we are currently looking for more ‘Angels’ to help us do this.
Our team of ‘Angels’ have a caring heart, are dependable, and have a strong worth ethic. They have a passion to help seniors remain happy and healthy in their own home. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Work close to home
- Work full or part-time. Work days, nights, and/or weekends
- One-on-one client interaction
- and so much more!
Caregiver role and responsibilities
- Doing light chores and homemaking tasks
- Conversing with seniors and their family members
- Coordinating transportation for doctors' appointments
- Monitoring seniors' well-being and providing supervision
- Reminding seniors when they need to take medications
- Helping out with showering, grooming, and other personal care tasks
- Making it possible for family caregivers to take a break
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must have personal reliable transportation.
- Must have a Smart Phone.
- Must be comfortable with assisting in Hygiene Care.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be comfortable assisting with the following or willing to learn how to:
- Cooking, Light Housekeeping, Menu Planning, Errands and Appointments, Fall Prevention, Transfers, Companionship and Assisting with all Activities of Daily Living.
Visiting Angels follows CDC protocols for Covid-19 to keep our caregivers and clients safe.
If you’re ready to work for a caring and dedicated agency that will help you move forward in your Caregiving Career, then apply today!