Long Distance Elder Care in Leominster
Elder Care for Families Separated by Long Distances
Are you concerned about being able to meet your loved one’s elder care needs because you live in another city, county, or state? At Visiting Angels® Leominster, we realize how overwhelming elder care can be for long distance families. That’s why we’ve designed our services to accommodate different living situations and circumstances. We make it easy to connect with local care professionals and help ensure your loved one receives the specific forms of support they need. In addition, we keep concerned family members updated every step of the way.
Our Approach to Elder Care in Leominster
When you choose our care agency, you’ll gain a compassionate partner in care who is understanding of your situation and prepared to go above and beyond for your loved one. To meet the needs of long distance families, we’ve made our services adaptable in the following ways:
- Long Distance Consultations. You can participate in your loved one’s initial consultation via phone, video chat, or email. We want to ensure all your questions are answered before we proceed with the caregiving process.
- Collaborative Care Planning. We’ll communicate with you and other involved family members by phone or email to get your input on your loved one’s care program and create a schedule of visits that instills you with confidence.
- Frequent Updates. You can count on us to keep you in the loop with regular updates about your loved one’s caregiving situation as well as their physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
- Ongoing Monitoring. As we can check in with your loved one in person or by phone in between scheduled care visits, we help safeguard their security and prevent isolation.
- An After-Hours Phone Line. You can contact our office at any time on our after-hours number, and we’ll get back to you in fifteen minutes or less.
Elder Care for All Needs
Our long distance caregiving services can be adjusted to meet the needs of seniors with different age-related conditions and living arrangements. Whether your loved one requires assistance with transitioning from the hospital to home, needs specialized memory care, or could simply benefit from friendly conversation, we’re ready to help them live life to the fullest.
For more information about getting started with long distance elder care, contact Visiting Angels Leominster today! Our services are available for seniors who reside in Leominster, Ashburnham, Fitchburg, Gardner, Lunenburg, Templeton, Winchendon Springs, Winchendon, and neighboring towns.
Serving Leominster, Fitchburg, Gardner and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels LEOMINSTER, MA853 North Main St. #201
Leominster, MA 01453