Post-Surgery Recovery Care at Home for Seniors in Longmont, CO and Surrounding Areas
Learn more about how recovery care at home from Visiting Angels helps seniors in Longmont, Boulder, Louisville and surrounding communities throughout Boulder County, CO after surgery
A lot of seniors require some kind of orthopedic surgery in their golden years. While some of them are discharged to a rehabilitation center in order for them to recover, most older adults go directly home after a surgery. If your parent has recently had surgery, they will be able to recover at their own pace at home, where they feel comfortable and safe. However, they will most likely need some sort of professional help in order to fully recover.
Visiting Angels offer quality in-home care to seniors living in Boulder County who are recovering from a surgical procedure. Our trained caregivers will assist your parent with tasks they are unable to do physically or emotionally.
How Care at Home Helps Seniors in Longmont and Surrounding Areas Recover
The factor that separates our home care agency from others is our dedication to creating personalized care plans for our senior clients. We realize that each and every of our clients has different needs, which is why we offer personalized care plans custom-tailored to their preferences and situation.
In order to ensure that your parent always receives the level of care they need and in manner in which they prefer, we will sit down with you and your loved one, learn about them and their medical condition and create a plan with that information in mind.
Through recovery care at home from Visiting Angels of Boulder County, your loved one can receive assistance with various tasks, such as:
- Meal Preparation: Cooking might be a challenge after a joint surgery. Luckily, our caregivers can help your loved one with meal preparation and ensure that they are getting the right nutritional values daily.
- Mobility Assistance: Your loved one will most likely be prone to falls after their surgery. We will help them move safely around their house so that their joints can properly recover.
- Bathing and Grooming Assistance: Regardless of whether your parent needs assistance with dressing, grooming, or toileting needs, we are here to help.
- Housekeeping: In order to ensure that your loved one recovers in a clean environment, we will assist them with light housekeeping chores.
- Medication Reminders: Our caregivers will tend after your parents needs and make sure they take their medication as prescribed.
We understand that you may have questions about post-surgery recovery care at home. If you need more information on how our services can help your parent with post-surgery rehabilitation, don’t hesitate to contact our office in Longmont, CO at 303-828-2664.
Serving Boulder County, including Longmont, Boulder, Louisville, Erie, Lafayette and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels LONGMONT, CO2040 Terry St #106
Longmont, CO 80501