Home Care in Plainview
Home care helps older individuals remain at home in Plainview, giving them the chance to enjoy a greater level of comfort, a sense of dignity, and the independence they desire. The goal of the home care services delivered by our care team at Visiting Angels® Lubbock is to provide seniors with personalized support that prevents them from having to move away from home. With the opportunity to continue living in the environment of their choosing, seniors can thrive well into their twilight years.
More About Our Home Care Services
We make plans to deliver tailored care for every care recipient we serve. In order to arrange the best plan for your loved one, we will meet with your family for a no-cost consultation. This discussion will make it possible for us to learn about the lifestyle preferences and daily needs of your loved one while also answering your questions and addressing any additional concerns your family has.
Care types we can provide include the following popular options:
- Dementia Care. Our dementia care plans are designed around the unique needs of the senior and their individual dementia diagnosis to help them stay safe at home and give family caregivers relief.
- Alzheimer's Care. We also have specialized care that targets the specific difficulties of Alzheimer's disease, assisting seniors throughout the early, middle, and late stages of this disease.
- Respite Care. When family caregivers need a break, they can always turn to the support of our respite care providers to deliver reliable care for their loved ones.
- Transitional Care. We have a program called Ready, Set, Go Home that is built around the care requirements of elderly adults who are being discharged from the hospital.
- Personal Care. Mobility limitations ranging from strength concerns to balance issues shouldn't prevent seniors from aging in place. Our personal care services include the physical support these individuals require.
- Companion Care. Seniors who simply need assistance with their routines at home and more interaction with others can benefit from our companion care services.
Get Started With Home Care in Plainview
You can count on us to offer the flexible assistance and companionship your loved one needs as they grow older. To learn more about which care type could be best for their personal situation, get started with a free consultation in:
Call our local home care agency to request your consultation in Plainview today!
Serving Lubbock, Lynn, Crosby, Floyd, Garza, Hale, Hockley, Lamb Counties, TX
Visiting Angels LUBBOCK, TX5428 114th St
Lubbock, TX 79424