Home Care in Danville
If you or a loved one need home care, you don't have to look far. Visiting Angels® Danville is here for you. We offer high-quality care for elderly adults whose mission is to live in their homes for as long as they possibly can. We will pair you or your loved one with a caregiver who can meet a wide range of needs. Not only will our goal be to help make life at home safer, but we will also strive to make it more enjoyable and fulfilling.
More About Our Home Care Services
Through the work we do on a daily basis, we are in close contact with seniors who cherish the ability to live at home and maintain a feeling of independence well into their elderly years. We are never surprised to hear that home is where seniors want to be most, and we are proud to help make this possible for them through the tailored care we offer.
From helping seniors who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease to providing encouraging support to those suffering from loneliness and isolation, we provide care at a number of levels. Here are some of the care types that are most popular among elderly adults in Danville:
- Dementia Care and Alzheimer's Care. We build personalized memory care plans that address the unique symptoms and daily concerns of seniors living at home with a memory disorder.
- Social Care. When a loved one can manage their daily needs but feels lonely, our caregivers can help them learn the ropes of important communication tools that allow them to maintain connections with their loved ones more easily.
- Personal Care. Mobility limitations and chronic disorders can keep seniors from taking care of themselves. When the physical difficulty of certain tasks becomes too much to handle, our personal care providers can provide direct support that enables seniors to remain safe and comfortable.
- Transitional Care. A hospital stay can disrupt your loved one's normal routine and leave them at risk of developing complications. The transitional care we offer through our Ready, Set, Go Home program helps seniors face these issues head-on, lowering their risk of a return to the hospital.
Get Started With Home Care in Danville
Your loved one doesn't have to feel alone as they age in place. They can have full support when they get started with a caregiver in:
- Or a town in the surrounding areas
Call Visiting Angels Danville today to schedule a no-cost home care consultation for more information!
Serving Martinsville, Ridgeway, Danville and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels DANVILLE, VA6591 Greensboro Rd
Ridgeway, VA 24148