The Guide To Non Medical Home Care Services In Allen, TX
Non Medical Home Care Services are available to assist your loved one with personal care or loneliness. There are a range of responsibilities, from planning daily activities to just spending time with your loved one. It really just depends what you are looking for, it doesn’t necessarily have to be health-related at all. Visiting AngelsAllen provides the non medical home care services your loved one deserves.
- Being a Companion
- Making Suggestions
- Helping with Dressing
- Assisting with Movement
- Emergency CPR
- Waste Cleanup
How To Find The Right Caregiver
- A background check is required upon hire. After passing, our caregivers ready and available to assist. To find the perfect caregiver, we provide caregivers who best fit your needs. You can then choose the caregiver you feel is best for you.
- Word of mouth is always a good way to find services. Our past clients can help you out.
- Reach out to your family or friends to learn if they have use care services in the past.
- Our resources are full of tips on caregivers and non medical home care services.
Is Visiting Angels Allen Non Medical Home Care Right For My Loved One?
If you are comfortable trusting our caregivers to care for your loved one in the comfort of their own home, then this is very beneficial to both of you! Our non medical home care services can be very helpful if you cannot be around all the time.
Be Specific About Expectations
During our initial free in home visit, we want to hear about what you want out of non medical home care services from the very beginning. Whether you want someone to come spend the day with your loved one or just help them around the house, make it clear. Don’t leave any room for possible confusion.
About Our Caregivers
- Is fine with handling incontinence and clean up after.
- Capable of physically moving your loved one from chair to chair. Providing weight would be helpful.
- They are knowledgeable about caring for people who have specific diseases.
- Background-checked and licensed.
- Eager to help around the house.
- Allowed to drive and has a clean record.
- Able to help your loved one get in and out of the car.
- Happy to run to the store.
For more information about our non medical home care services, contact Visiting Angels of Alleallen, TX.