How Our Home Health Care Services Help Older Adults in McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Prosper and Surrounding Areas Recover at Home
Whether your loved one is scheduled to have surgery soon or they are currently in a hospital following a medical procedure, home health care services from Visiting Angels McKinney can help them resume their recovery at home.
When older adults are discharged from a hospital to continue their recovery in the comfort of their own home, they usually need some type of support until they can get back on their feet. In some cases, family members can help, but if your loved one needs more assistance than your family can provide, it is best to hire a home health care professional.
Visiting Angels McKinney has helped hundreds of seniors in McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Prosper and throughout Collin County after surgeries and we can be there for your parent too, making sure they have all they need to make a full recovery.
How Our Caregivers Help Seniors in McKinney and Surrounding Areas Recover
There are many home care agencies in Collin County, but what makes Visiting Angels McKinney your best choice for post-surgery care is that all our home health care services are personalized. Our care coordinators work with families to build a care plan that is a perfect fit for aging loved ones, taking into account not just specific situations and requests but schedules, routines, budgets, personal preferences and more.
We connect clients with compatible caregivers for the best in-home care experience, also offering the option to Select Your Caregiver.
Our highly trained, compassionate in-home senior caregivers can help your loved one in many ways, including but not limited to:
- Meal planning and preparation: We can make sure your loved one eats a healthy diet and gets all the nutrients they need for a speedy recovery.
- Mobility assistance: We can help your loved one move around their home.
- Personal care assistance: We can assist your loved one with hygiene tasks like bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and more.
- Housekeeping: We can keep your loved one’s home clean and clutter-free.
- Medication reminders: We can remind your loved one when and how to take their medications, preventing medication mismanagement.
- Fall prevention: We can make your loved one’s home a safer, fall-proof place, reducing the risk of falls and injuries to a minimum.
To learn more about us, our home health care services and our in-home senior caregivers, please contact our McKinney, TX office today. We are here to answer all your questions and schedule your free consultation to help you get started with our home care solutions.
Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Prosper and Other Communities in Collin County, TX
Visiting Angels MCKINNEY, TX4500 Eldorado Pkwy #1500
McKinney, TX 75070