Long Distance Elder Care in Memphis
How Elder Care in Memphis Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Are you worried your loved one in Memphis needs a helping hand in order to go about their daily routines safely and comfortably? If you live too far away to offer assistance, you may worry your only option is to move your loved one to an elder care facility or nursing home.
Fortunately, that’s not the case. At Visiting Angels® Memphis, we understand the difficulties of your situation. We’ll match your loved one with a compassionate at-home care provider from our team of professionals. No matter where you currently reside, you can arrange personalized care for your loved one that makes aging in place possible.
More About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Memphis
These days, it’s not unusual to move away from your immediate and extended family members. Job offers, climate preferences, and educational opportunities are all factors that can result in adult children making long distance relocations. This situation is often sustainable for many years. However, when a parent or grandparent develops age-related issues, it can be difficult to ensure their well-being from afar.
That’s where our long distance elder care services come in. We’ll work with your family to coordinate at-home care customized to your loved one’s unique needs. During every step of the caregiving process, we’ll keep you in the loop so you never have to worry about your loved one’s well-being.
Getting Started With Long Distance Elder Care From Visiting Angels Memphis
Our goal is to make setting up elder care from afar simple. Just get in touch with our office in Memphis to get started. We’ll help you out in the following ways:
- Answering your questions about how we can assist your loved one
- Addressing any concerns you have about the care process
- Conducting consultations via phone or email with other concerned family members
- Coordinating a one-on-one visit with your loved one
- Designing a tailor-made plan of care based on your loved one’s care needs and preferences
- Choosing a caregiver from our team to deliver the requested services
- Notifying you immediately if we ever observe significant changes in your loved one’s well-being
- Checking in with your loved one and their caregiver through drop-by visits and calls
- Ensuring you can always get in touch with us on our after-hours phone line
Learn more about arranging at-home elder care for a loved one in Memphis, Bartlett, Collierville, Cordova, Fisherville, Piperton, Germantown, or a community in the surrounding areas. Contact Visiting Angels Memphis today for details about getting started.
Serving Memphis and the Surrounding Mid-South Areas
Visiting Angels MEMPHIS, TN5349 Estate Office Dr #2
Memphis, TN 38119