Elderly Care Services in North Miami, FL and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels of North Miami offers a collection of customized elderly care services programs entitled Life Care Navigation. Each program caters to clients moving through an avenue of life.
Each program maintains a holistic view on home health by catering to the client’s emotional, spiritual, social, as well as physical needs. We maintain a high level of communication with clients, families, and healthcare providers always. Involving each source helps us create a care plan that is destined for success. The Life Care Navigation collection was created to provide our clients with a clear and bright journey towards compassionate and qualified home health.
The types of elderly care services we offer in Miami, North Miami, Miami Beach and Nearby Cities:
- Alzheimer’s Care: Helping those with Alzheimer’s maintain their independence while staying in comfortable settings
- Companion Care: Providing our Miami clients with a skilled caregiver to help with tasks such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with running errands, engagement in favorite activities, and a wide variety of other activities that make independent living possible
- Dementia Care: Working to improve the quality of life of those with dementia
- End of Life Care: Supporting and assisting our clients and their families who are moving through the end of life transition
- Palliative Care: With the help of our certified Angel companions, we attend to the needs of the whole person (physical, emotional, spiritual, social)
- Personal Care: We’ll match your loved one with one of our professional Miami caregivers to provide living assistance to them in their own home or residence
- Ready-Set-Go Home (Avoiding Hospital Readmissions): Providing care to help seniors avoid costly hospital readmissions and stay in their home, where they’d like to be
- Safe and Steady Fall Prevention Program: Educating our clients about preventing falls; falls are the main reason why adults lose their independence
- Social Care Program: Helping seniors utilize technology, like computers and social media, to stay active and engaged
Families across Aventura, Miami Beach, Surfside, Sunny Isles Beach, North Miami Beach, Miami Shores, and North Miami trust Visiting Angels as their elderly care services provider. At Visiting Angels of North Miami, we strive to provide a better quality of life for all our clients through our Life Care Navigation program.
For more information on elderly care services and to schedule a free consultation call our office today!
Visiting Angels of North Miami
11900 Biscayne Blvd #104
Miami, FL, 33181
Serving Miami-Dade County Metro Area, Aventura, Miami Beach, and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels NORTH MIAMI, FLORIDA11900 Biscayne Blvd #104
North Miami, FL 33181