Professional In-Home Care in Lancaster, VA
Visiting Angels, NNMP provides personalized in-home care services to seniors in Lancaster, VA
At Visiting Angels, NNMP, we take pride in helping seniors live a better life, at the comfort of their home. As a locally owned and operated business, it is our pleasure to be the first choice for many seniors.
If your senior loved one wishes to remain in their home in Lancaster, VA, we can give them the support they need to live out their golden years in comfortable and familiar surroundings. Our home care services can help your loved one with personal tasks that have become difficult as a result of age-related mobility and cognitive issues. Our caregivers also provide meaningful companionship and social interaction, allowing us to provide comprehensive care for your loved one. Best of all, our care plans are personalized to meet the unique needs and schedules of every client.
Home Care Services Available in Lancaster
Visiting Angels offers many senior care programs to help older adults remain safe and comfortable at home, including:
- Personal Care - If your senior loved one is no longer able to take care of themselves, our caregivers can help them to stay happy and healthy. Some of our personal care services are meal preparation, help with bathing and grooming, mobility assistance, incontinence care, etc.
- Companion Care – If your senior loved one lives alone, then they may feel isolated and lonely. Our caregivers can help your loved one feel better by providing meaningful conversation, and transportation to events, appointments or even to Belle Isle State Park to go fishing.
- Certified Palliative Care - Our caring and compassionate caregivers always go above and beyond to ensure our clients live happily and independently, in spite of their medical condition.
- Ready – Set – Go Home - Seniors who have spent some time in the hospital or rehabilitation facility need special and thorough care once they return home. And this is where our Ready-Set-Go Home in-home care program comes in. Our program will help your senior loved one to recover quickly and safely and avoid going back to the hospital or rehabilitation facility.
- Social Care – We help seniors take advantage of modern technology and learn how to use social media to stay in touch with their friends and family.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care - Unfortunately, many seniors in the country suffer from dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. If that’s the case with your senior loved one, then you probably struggle to keep up with the challenges of the disease. Our caregivers can help your loved one maintain an active, happy and safe lifestyle without the need to move to a nursing home.
- End of Life Care - Our end of life care services aim to make the final stages of life as comfortable as possible. Our caregivers are there to offer comfort and support to your senior loved one and family members.
- Fall Prevention Program - We can make your loved one’s home safe and help them stay healthy and happy.
If you’d like to learn more about our in-home care services, please call our Kilmarnock, VA office today.
Serving Kilmarnock, White Stone, Heathsville, Saluda, Urbanna, Tappahannock, Gloucester and The Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Northern Neck-Middle Peninsula, Virginia68 S Main St
Kilmarnock, VA 22482
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.