Dementia Care in Midland
Caring for a relative with memory loss is an act of deep love and compassion, but without the right support, it can very often become a full-time job. With the assistance of professional dementia care from Visiting Angels® Midland-Odessa, it doesn't have to be. We provide caregivers who are not only skilled, but are truly compassionate as well, into the homes of seniors suffering from memory loss. With the assistance of their caregiver companions, Midland seniors can go on living with independence despite dementia.
Midland's Dementia Care Specialists
At Visiting Angels Midland-Odessa, we understand the many challenges unique to memory loss, which is why we developed our dementia care strategies in partnership with the Alzheimer's Foundation of America. Our Midland caregivers can even receive advanced training in dementia care, if they choose.
Some of the things at the core of our dementia care services from Visiting Angels Midland-Odessa are:
- Support - providing timely medication reminders, coordinating deliveries, lending a hand around the house, and transporting them to appointments are just a few of the ways we can make sure things run smoothly at home
- Assistance - our compassionate caregivers put a senior's dignity first while assisting them with sensitive tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Prevention - having a second set of eyes and ears in the home means you don't need to worry about your loved one wandering, slipping, or falling
- Companionship - a senior's inner well-being is just as important as the outer well-being, which is why our approach to dementia care from Visiting Angels Midland-Odessa addresses the mind, body, and spirit.
- Relief - family caregivers in Midland can benefit from professional dementia care, too, by knowing that reliable relief is available to them whenever they may need it
Dementia Care Your Family Can Count On
Dementia doesn't disappear on holidays or during the night, so Visiting Angels Midland-Odessa makes sure we have dementia caregivers available, for whenever you may need them. We also keep our phone lines open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, in case you ever need to reach us and promise to return client calls within 15 minutes. We are proud to serve not only Midland, but Stanton, Big Spring, Greenwood, Gardendale, Midkiff, Rankin, McCamey, Crane, Big Lake, Monahans, Kermit, Andrews, Pecos, and the surrounding areas.
To learn more about the exceptional dementia care services through a free, in-home consultation, call Visiting Angels Midland-Odessa today at (432)897-4094.
Serving Midland, Odessa and the Permian Basin
Visiting Angels MIDLAND, TX10 Desta Dr #105E
Midland, TX 79705