How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Minster
Although most elderly adults want to live at home, it is often difficult for them to do so without daily help. Fortunately, professional in-home care is an option for seniors in Minster. At Visiting Angels® Midwest Ohio, our team offers high-quality, dedicated senior care services in the comfort of seniors' homes. By helping them maintain their daily routines, we promote their quality of life and enable them to remain in the place that is near and dear to their hearts.
Common In-Home Care Topics
If you're ready to find an in-home care provider who can meet your loved one's needs in the Minster area, don't hesitate to reach out to our local office to book a care consultation. Our consultations are available free of charge and offer local families the detailed information they need to get started with care that helps their loved ones age in place.
These no-cost initial meetings provide families in Minster with an excellent opportunity to inquire about our care approach and the logistics of our services. In addition, our care coordinators take the time to get to know seniors and their loved ones in order to provide expert guidance about the creation of a personalized care plan.
Take a look at some topics we often cover during these consultations below:
- Physical care for seniors. We gather details about the types of activities the seniors require support for, such as grooming, bathing, and getting to appointments.
- Social and emotional care for seniors. After learning about the senior's preferences, we explain how the caregiver can provide social interaction and participate in the senior's hobbies to prevent isolation.
- Scheduling. Based on the senior's daily routine, we organize a schedule of care visits that provides assistance precisely when it's required.
- Homemaking help. Some seniors can benefit from a helping hand around the house with tasks such as tidying up and cooking meals.
- Logistics. We cover all the bases regarding documentation, home access, and scheduling changes so families know what to expect when care is initiated.
After this initial consultation, we finalize schedules and care plans and match seniors with caregivers who can accommodate their care requirements.
Schedule your free in-home care consultation today! Call Visiting Angels Midwest Ohio to request a no-cost, no-obligation meeting in Minster, Botkins, Fort Laramie, New Bremen, Piqua, Tipp City, Pleasant Hill, Sidney, Troy, Wapakoneta, West Milton, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Allen, Auglaize, Shelby and Miami Counties
Visiting Angels MIDWEST OHIO156 East Fourth St
Minster, OH 45865
toll free 888-313-9990