Long Distance Elder Care in Stroudsburg
How Elder Care in Stroudsburg Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you live in a different city or state than your loved one in the Stroudsburg area, our care agency can help you coordinate long distance elder care services that help them age in place. At Visiting Angels® Stroudsburg, our caregivers are prepared to provide elderly adults with the support and companionship they crave. In addition, we work with their family members in different communities to ensure they’re always in the loop regarding the care process.
Why is Long Distance Elder Care in Stroudsburg Important?
Many Americans live several hours away from their parents and grandparents. Job offers often pull them to different corners of the country, as do educational opportunities and personal preferences. It’s even relatively common for seniors to choose to make a long distance relocation in their retirement so they can spend their golden years in the climate of their choice.
We know how hard it can be to find high-quality care for a loved one when you’re not nearby. Our long distance elder care services were created to overcome these challenges. With the help of our team at Visiting Angels Stroudsburg, you can coordinate care for a loved one no matter where you currently reside. Our compassionate care providers work to meet seniors’ needs for physical assistance in addition to their social and emotional needs. Our main goal is to promote their quality of life as they age in place.
Getting Started with Long Distance Elder Care From Visiting Angels Stroudsburg
You can rely on us to understand the unique challenges your long distance family is facing. We’ll partner with you to develop a care strategy that gives you peace of mind about your loved one’s well-being.
Here are the steps we’ll take to help you arrange care your family can count on:
- Answering your questions about care costs, types, and logistics by phone or email
- Consulting with other concerned family members as needed
- Gathering details about your loved one’s care requirements and daily routine
- Building a personalized plan and schedule of care visits to address those needs
- Choosing a caregiver with the right skills and strengths to deliver the services requested
- Performing frequent check-ins in person and by phone to ensure quality of care
- Keeping you up to date on your loved one’s physical, mental, and emotional state
- Having an after-hours phone line you can call in the case of an emergency situation
We can coordinate long distance elder care for seniors in Stroudsburg, Bangor, Bushkill, Coolbaugh Township, East Stroudsburg, Lehman, Tobyhanna, and communities in the surrounding areas. Get in touch with Visiting Angels Stroudsburg today to learn more.
Serving Monroe, Pike & Carbon Counties and Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Stroudsburg, PA2275 Milford Rd
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.