Questions to Ask when Interviewing a Senior Care Agency in Willoughby
If you are in the process of screening home care agencies for a loved one, there are many things to consider. If this is your first time hiring a professional caregiver, there are many things you want to consider before making your choice. Visiting Angels® Mentor OH recommends asking the following questions when interviewing senior care agencies in the Willoughby area:
- What types of home care services can your agency offer my loved one? Will you assist with transportation? Dressing? Medication reminders?
- When is care available? Is my loved one required to sign up for a minimum amount of care? What if our needs change?
- How does your agency screen caregivers for your team? Do you require a background or criminal history check for your caregivers?
- If my family member is unhappy with their caregiver for any reason will they be able to be matched with someone new?
- How does your agency stay up to date with current home care trends and research?
- How do you find and recruit new caregivers for your team? What do you look for in an elder care professional?
- Is your agency locally owned and operated? How long have you been caring for independent seniors?
- Is ongoing monitoring of care a standard part of your services? How do you ensure my loved one's continued satisfaction?
- Will my family member be able to meet with their care provider before they begin services?
- If our caregiver has an emergency or is ill, how does your agency handle last minute changes?
Senior Care Professionals in Willoughby You can Rely On
When it comes to the care and safekeeping of your loved one, you want a senior care professional you can rely on. Families throughout Willoughby turn to Visiting Angels Mentor for care. We require each of our caregivers to submit to a comprehensive background check for the safety of our clients.
How Visiting Angels Mentor Helps
Visiting Angels Mentor assists families throughout the Willoughby area by providing compassionate senior care services in the comfort of home. Our experienced agency provides non-medical assistance so seniors and disabled adults can remain independent for longer. Families prefer our care because we are committed to providing dignified, respectful aid based on individual needs.
Call Visiting Angels Mentor today and ask how our senior care services make a difference in the lives of elderly adults throughout Willoughby.