Home Care in Bromley
Your loved one can get started with reliable home care services in Bromley when you look to Visiting Angels® Northern Kentucky for help with their age-related needs. We go the extra mile to help seniors feel both safe and comfortable at home, enabling them to live their dream of aging in place. Through our high-quality services, we tend to their unique needs while supporting them in maintaining the independent lifestyle they prefer.
More About Our Home Care Services
Seeing a loved one struggle can be incredibly difficult. You may feel it is your duty to be by their side at every moment, but this isn't logistically possible. To make certain they have the support they need at home, you can set up customized home care services from our local agency. Some of the many services we offer in the Bromley area are listed below:
- Personal care, which focuses on assisting with basic activities of daily living such as showering and getting dressed.
- Companion care, which meets seniors' needs for social interaction and emotional support while giving them help with their everyday routines at home.
- Respite care, which offers family caregivers a break whenever they feel overwhelmed and exhausted by their many responsibilities.
- Transitional care, which guides seniors through the hospital discharge process and aims to lower their risk of being readmitted.
- Fall prevention, which includes support with fall-proofing the home, mobility assistance, and a personal risk evaluation.
- Dementia care, which can be tailored to the specific symptoms and stages of progression of the many different forms of dementia.
- Alzheimer's care, which helps seniors stay in familiar surroundings while receiving support with the difficult consequences of Alzheimer's disease.
Get Started With Home Care in Bromley
Thanks to our personalized approach to care, your loved one can enjoy being assisted with the specific activities that present an obstacle to aging in place. Moreover, we strive to ensure that when seniors are paired with a caregiver, they aren't only matched with someone who can offer them support. Our caregivers work to establish strong personal connections with seniors that bring more meaning and joy to the care process.
Elderly adults in the following communities can experience the difference of aging in place with the help of our caregivers:
- Boone County
- Kenton County
- Campbell County
- And throughout the surrounding areas
Call Visiting Angels Northern Kentucky today to request a free home care consultation in the Bromley area!
Serving Northern Kentucky
Visiting Angels NORTHERN KENTUCKY1099 Burlington Pike
Florence, KY 41042