In Home Care in Escondido
Choosing Between Personal and Companion Care
What's the difference between personal and companion care? At Visiting Angels® North San Diego County, these two in home care services allow us to provide quality care for each client in Escondido.
For seniors who are mostly independent, but require general support with errands or household tasks, we recommend our companion care option. Our personal care service was developed for those who have more advanced care needs, and who may need support with sensitive tasks like bathing and dressing. Let's review how to choose the right care service.
What To Consider For In Home Care in Escondido
With Visiting Angels North San Diego County, we strongly encourage seniors and their families to set up a free care consultation. That way, we offer recommendations and input, and customize our options further. In advance of a consultation, here's what to think about:
- How often is support needed? When it comes to in home care, the frequency of visits may depend on a variety of factors. Maybe a family member is already assisting with the majority of tasks, so professional care is only required occasionally. Maybe your loved one needs 24-hour support.
- Can your loved one navigate around the home? Over time, seniors may struggle with overall mobility and safety in the home. If your loved one has difficulty standing up on their own, or moving around safely, this may affect how frequently you want to schedule care, or if you want to consider additional support with toileting or bathing.
- Do they have any serious health concerns? In Escondido, we support seniors with dementia, Alzheimer's, recent injuries, and other concerns. In these situations, we understand more advanced care services may be required, and these services may need to be adjusted with little to no notice.
- What other challenges are they facing? Ask your loved one what they struggle with on a day-to-day basis. Do they have a lot of difficulty getting groceries or making delicious meals? Are they nervous about driving? Does housekeeping fall by the wayside? This information can help us build a comprehensive care plan.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Whether your loved one needs occasional support or comprehensive in home care services, we'll make sure they're looked after. We offer adaptive, flexible senior care in:
- Rancho Bernardo
- San Marcos
- And throughout the surrounding area
Schedule your no-cost consultation for customized in home care services in Escondido. All you have to do is contact the team at Visiting Angels North San Diego County.
Serving North County San Diego - Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, Escondido and San Marcos
Visiting Angels NORTH SAN DIEGO COUNTY, CA135 Vallecitos de Oro #D
San Marcos, CA 92069