Elder Care in Live Oak
Elder Care for Families Separated by Long Distance
At Visiting Angels® Northeast San Antonio, we know how challenging it can be caring for a senior who lives far away. If you have a loved one who needs elder care at home, but you’re living in a different city, you may struggle to find the right care services for them. That’s where we can help. Our services include long distance caregiving for seniors in Live Oak, and we work closely with families to overcome the challenges posed by long distance separation.
How Long Distance Elder Care Works
Today, it’s common for older adults to live hundreds of miles away from other members of their family. That’s certainly the case for many seniors in Live Oak, and we want to make sure these seniors get the care and support they need. We also want to make sure their families play an active role in the caregiving process.
Here are a few of the ways we make this happen:
- Care Consultations. Our care services start with a detailed consultation. If you live in another city, we can perform this consultation with you and your loved one via phone or video.
- Care Planning. Following the initial consultation, we will develop your loved one’s care plan and remain in touch with long distance family members via phone, video, and email to get their input during this process.
- Caregiver Selection. We work closely with our clients and their families to find the right caregiver for every care recipient. You’ll play an active role in the selection process, and we’ll remain in touch during the first several weeks of care to make sure the fit is correct.
- Ongoing Communication. Once we’ve started your loved one’s caregiving services, we will maintain active communication with family members, keeping you up to date on your loved one’s well-being and care.
- Care Adjustments. Over time, your loved one’s care needs may change, requiring adjustments to their care plan. We will report any changes in your loved one’s well-being or living situation, and we will work closely with you when adjustments to their care plan are needed.
Long Distance Caregiving in Live Oak
Visiting Angels Northeast San Antonio is locally owned and operated. We offer long distance elder care to clients throughout our service area, which includes:
- Live Oak
- San Antonio
- Randolph Air Force Base
- Fort Sam Houston
- And the surrounding areas
Contact Visiting Angels Northeast San Antonio for long distance elder care in Live Oak, TX.
Serving Live Oak, Converse, Uptown, Randolph Air Force Base, Ft Sam Houston and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels NORTHEAST SAN ANTONIO, TX12602 Toepperwein Rd #210
Live Oak, TX 78233
Phone: 210-951-0702 ext 101