Long Distance Elder Care in North Fort Myers
Elder Care for Families Separated by Long Distances
Connecting with long distance family members isn’t usually a struggle in this day and age, but arranging elder care from afar can be a different story. At Visiting Angels® North Fort Myers, we seek to reduce the stress long distance families feel when a loved one is dealing with age-related challenges. Our services can be set up for your loved one no matter where you currently reside. Whether they need advanced caregiving services or a helping hand with daily tasks, we’ll go the extra mile to provide them with compassionate care in the comfort of their own home.
Our Approach to Elder Care in North Fort Myers
Our programs have been designed to accommodate long distance situations and challenging circumstances. As we always take a personalized approach to caregiving, we’re ready to understand your loved one’s unique care requirements and develop a care solution that helps them age in place safely and with confidence.
Our services can be adapted for long distance families in the following ways:
- Care Consultations. We can coordinate a long distance consultation to answer your questions and explain how our services work. You can also participate in the consultation process with your loved one via phone, video chat, or email.
- Care Plans. We’ll collaborate with you and other concerned family members to create a personalized care plan that takes your loved one’s daily routines, lifestyle preferences, and care requirements into consideration.
- Communication. You’ll always be kept in the loop thanks to our frequent updates and notes regarding your loved one’s well-being. Should we observe any sudden changes in their condition, you’ll be notified right away.
- Monitoring. Our check-in calls and drop-in visits prevent seniors from becoming isolated and help keep them safe and secure.
- Emergencies. Need to get in touch with us in an emergency? Simply call our office’s after-hours phone line. If you reach voicemail, we guarantee you’ll get a call back in fifteen minutes or less.
Elder Care for All Needs and Circumstances
We’re proud to offer an array of programs that can be customized to fit long distance caregiving situations. From Alzheimer’s care to transitional care and even support at an assisted living facility, all aspects of our specialized programs can be tailored to your loved one’s unique needs.
Contact Visiting Angels North Fort Myers to begin setting up long distance elder care for your loved one. We offer personalized care for seniors in North Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Iona, Palmona Park, Sanibel, and nearby towns.
Serving Cape Coral, North Fort Myers and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels NORTH FORT MYERS, FL13180 N Cleveland Ave #112
North Fort Myers, FL 33903
(Drop Off Site) A Florida employee based Home Health Agency, FL Lic # 299994657