At Visiting Angels we know it isn't easy to make the decision to invite a caregiver into your home to provide homecare. That's why the personalized screening system that our Visiting Angels franchised homecare agencies are trained to perform is designed to maximize your peace of mind. You'll have the opportunity to interview any caregiver that we refer to you. We let you choose the caregiver you trust.
Home Care Providers
Visiting Angels Home Care Providers are available for elderly family members and loved ones who prefer to remain in the comfort of their own home, despite circumstances that make it difficult for them to do so. The Visiting Angels staff understands that home is where you want to be and as Home Care Providers, we intend to help you stay there as long as possible. We're proud of our reputation as nation's leading, nationally respected network of non-medical, private duty home care providers and our variety of special caring and supportive services: assistance with daily living activities, respite care, and private duty care. All of our Visiting Angel staff are highly trained to provide the best personalized home care service available. Learn more about our company as the nation's leading home care provider and how we can assist your loved one remain in the comfort of his or her own home.
Interested in Working with Visiting Angels?
Visiting Angels in Tacoma, Washington has opportunities available for Caregivers. Below you will find our minimum requirements.
- Current CNA or HCA Certification, or worked for a licensed Home Care Agency between 1/1/2011 and 1/6/2012 (proof required)
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Personal hygiene experience (e.g. showering, personal care)
- 3 Verifiable references
- A positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Fluent English communication skills (spoken and written)
- A phone with an answering machine or voice mail
- Reliable transportation and the ability to get to and from job sites
- A clean criminal history
- A bank account for payroll direct deposit
- Willing to drive 20-30 miles for a shift
- Weekend availability for the first 90 days of employment
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Understand that drug testing is required
- An active Email address
- Ability to lift, push, pull 25 lbs. routinely
If you are interested in a Caring Career with Visiting Angels in Olympia, WA, please click here.
Visiting Angels in Olympia, WA provides senior care, senior homecare, elder care and elderly care.
Serving Olympia, Washington and the Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels OLYMPIA, WASHINGTON4325 Lacey Blvd SE
Lacey, WA 98503