Long Distance Elder Care in Orlando FL
How Elder Care in Orlando FL Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Arranging at-home elder care services for a loved one in Orlando FL can be a challenge even when you reside in a nearby community. However, if you’re currently hundreds of miles away, you may question how you can ensure they receive the level of support they need to age in place. At Visiting Angels® Orlando FL, we’re familiar with the unique concerns of long-distance families like yours. We’ll assist you with coordinating care from afar so you can maintain peace of mind about your loved one’s well-being.
Our services are available for elderly adults living throughout the Orlando FL area. We can also provide care for seniors who reside in Belle Isle, Ocoee, Pine Castle, Winter Garden, and neighboring towns.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Orlando FL
Nowadays, it’s not unusual for families to live in different areas of the country. Thanks to advances in technology, we can easily remain in touch with the people we love from afar. Unfortunately, this doesn’t make it any easier to help out when our loved ones begin having a hard time with age-related challenges like arthritis or dementia.
That’s why it’s so important for long-distance families to have access to an elder care services they trust to provide their loved ones in Orlando FL with reliable support. You can count on our professional caregivers to help your loved one age in place in a safe and comfortable manner. Plus, we’ll update you every step of the way so you always know how your loved one is responding to care.
With our assistance, arranging care from a distance is a breeze. Here are just a few of the steps we’ll take to support you through this process:
- Our helpful staff will answer any questions you have by phone or email. We can even coordinate consultation calls with other family members who are concerned about your loved one’s care.
- We’ll meet with your loved one at their home to learn more about their specific care requirements and lifestyle preferences.
- After creating a customized care plan for your loved one, we’ll match them with a compatible caregiver from our team of professionals.
- Once we begin delivering at-home care, we’ll regularly update you about your loved one’s well-being by phone or email.
- We have an after-hours line that you can call at any time if you ever have questions about the care process.
Call Visiting Angels Orlando FL today to hear more about our long-distance elder care services for seniors who reside in Orlando, FL, Belle Isle, Ocoee, Pine Castle, Winter Garden, and the surrounding areas.
Serving Orlando, Ocoee Kissimmee, St Cloud & Communities in Southern Orange and Osceola Counties, FL
Visiting Angels Orlando, FL1707 Orlando Central Pkwy #450
Orlando, FL 32809
License Nos. 30211299 & 230705
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.