Compassionate In-Home Care for Seniors with Alzheimer's in Jupiter, FL
Visiting Angels helps seniors in Jupiter, FL who are living with Alzheimer's remain in familiar surroundings with quality in-home care services
Do you have a parent or family member living in the Jupiter area who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease or another form of dementia? If so, it may be beneficial to begin compassionate Alzheimer's care with Visiting Angels® Palm Beach Gardens.
From diagnosis onward, our home care agency can provide your family with essential in-home living assistance to make dealing with the daily impact of living at home with Alzheimer's more manageable. Building a trusting relationship with your loved one and continuity of care is important for ideal outcomes in Alzheimer's clients. Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens has been providing Alzheimer's care for Jupiter area seniors for over seven years; the services our caregivers and companions provide can grow with your loved one as their illness progresses.
Families throughout Jupiter count on Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens for peace of mind as well as respectful and dignified Alzheimer's care for their loved ones. Our Alzheimer's care services are personalized for each of the individuals we serve according to their needs and the level of care and frequency desired. With this award winning approach, our CNA and HHA caregivers and companions are able to make a bigger impact on the daily life of your loved one.
How Does Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens Help Alzheimer's Patients in Jupiter?
At Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens, we know dealing with Alzheimer's can be a strain on families, so we make it easy to sign up for in-home care. Initially, our supervisory nurse and Alzheimer's care coordinator will meet with your loved one in their Jupiter home to perform a complimentary in-home consultation and safety assessment. We will create a customized plan of care to address your loved one's needs, then match him or her with a caregiver or companion suited to their personality and expected level of care.
Your loved one's Alzheimer's care plan from Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens will be built around the family and the client's individual needs, desired schedule, personality and pocketbook. If your loved one is living with chronic conditions or other illnesses, our essential personal home care services will have a positive impact on the daily routine.
Some of the services provided by Alzheimer's care from Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens include:
- Bathing, grooming, personal hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Walking assistance
- Client monitoring for fall prevention - wandering prevention
- Food shopping and meal preparation
- Transportation to doctors and therapy, or to run errands
- Light housekeeping
Additional benefits to Jupiter seniors receiving Alzheimer's care include preventing withdrawal, increased social engagement and improvement in mood and overall wellness.
All of our employed HHAs and CNAS are fully vetted through national federal criminal background checks, and each is properly credentialed, bonded and insured. We demand the highest level of professionalism, compassion and solid hands on experience experience before we hire. For those clients needing Alzheimer's care, the caregivers and companions are required to have additional dementia training to assure your loved one is getting the best possible Alzheimer's care.
Our memory care professionals are known throughout Jupiter and nearby communities for treating clients with dignity and respect. We care for your loved one in the same manner we would care for our own.
Additional Benefits of Working with Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens
We provide more than Alzheimer's care in the Jupiter area. Our home care services are a great solution for a variety of situations, including:
- If your loved one struggles with age-related issues like limited mobility or cognition issues, our caregivers can assist them with everyday tasks that have become too difficult, like preparing meals and running errands
- If your loved one is about to be discharged from the hospital, we can help make the transition from hospital to home easy and stress-free and provide personalized support to decrease the likelihood of readmission
- If you're concerned about the safety of your loved one's home, our caregivers can provide a fall risk assessment and provide solutions to help your loved one avoid falling
- If your loved one is living with a chronic illness, our caregivers can help your loved one with everyday tasks and encourage them to develop routines that can increase the number of "good" days
- If your loved one needs an advanced level of care, our 24-hour home care services provide around-the-clock support, even at night
If you have a loved one who is in need of Alzheimer's care or other home care solutions in Jupiter, contact Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens at 561-264-0866 today for your complimentary in-home consultation.
Serving Palm Beach Gardens, Palm City, Jupiter, Juno Beach, Hobe Sound, Stuart, West Palm Beach and throughout Palm Beach County and Martin County, FL
Visiting Angels PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL8645 N Military Trl #407
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410