One-on-One In-Home Care for Seniors in North Palm Beach, FL
Visiting Angels can help your loved one stay safe and comfortable in their North Palm Beach, FL home with quality in-home care.
When looking for professional in-home senior care for your senior loved one in North Palm Beach, FL, you want to get the best services possible. With Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens, you will have peace of mind that you have found the perfect in-home care for your loved one.
Why Families in North Palm Beach Choose Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens
When your loved one lives in North Palm Beach, it’s understandable that they may not want to leave this sunny beachfront village and relocate to a nursing home elsewhere. But independent living can become a risk when they start developing age-related difficulties. That’s why we provide caregivers to help elderly adults remain safe and comfortable while maintaining their independence.
Understanding that many older adults require specialized care to remain safely at home, we also offer the following in-home care programs:
- Certified Palliative Care – Unlike hospice care, palliative care is provided to adults and seniors who need care that boosts life quality and hope, regardless of life expectancy or the severity of their medical conditions.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – When seniors are released from a hospital, the biggest concern for their health is whether they will recover or require rehospitalization. Our transitional care program minimizes the risk of hospital readmission and allows for a safe recovery at home.
- Social Care – Technology can make your loved one’s life much easier. Our caregivers can teach them how to use a computer to access social media platforms, news, entertainment channels, and much more, making sure they remain safe online.
- Dementia Care – With our dementia care program, seniors with this cognitive condition can stay at home instead of moving to a memory care facility, receiving all the specialized in-home care they need to lead a quality lifestyle in spite of their illness.
- Alzheimer’s Care – This program is similar to dementia care, but it only focuses on seniors with Alzheimer’s disease, the most widespread kind of dementia.
- End of Life Care – Nearing the end of life can be overwhelming for seniors and their loved ones. By treating clients delicately and with dignity and respect, we can make their final weeks or months at home more comfortable while also assisting and comforting their family members.
- Fall Prevention Program – Falls are one of the leading causes of injury in seniors in the United States. To prevent falls and fall-related accidents and injuries, our caregivers take various preventative measures in the clients’ homes, making them feel safer and more secure while doing everyday tasks.
At Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens, we understand that many families are nervous about trusting someone they don't know to care for an elderly loved one. Our senior care experts are skilled, trustworthy, and compassionate. Our caregivers have the right experience and character to help your loved one get dressed, remember to take their medication, transport them to and from the North Palm Beach Public Library, and anything else they need to maintain good quality of life in their own home. We would trust the caregivers on our team to provide in-home senior care to our loved ones, so you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one is in capable and caring hands.
Learn more about home care solutions for North Palm Beach seniors by contacting our Palm Beach Gardens, FL office today at 561-328-7611. Visiting Angels is here for you!
Serving Palm Beach Gardens, Palm City, Jupiter, Juno Beach, Hobe Sound, Stuart, West Palm Beach and throughout Palm Beach County and Martin County, FL
Visiting Angels PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL8645 N Military Trl #407
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410