Personalized In-Home Care for Seniors in the BallenIsles Community
Visiting Angels provides quality home care assistance for adults who live in the BallenIsles community of Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Visiting Angels provides top-quality care at home for seniors living in Palm Beach Gardens, including the BallenIsles community. If your loved one wishes to remain in their own but could use some assistance with everyday tasks, our caregivers can provide the support they need to live independently.
Whether your loved one has trouble remembering to take their medication or need someone to provide transportation, you can rest assured they’re in capable and caring hands with Visiting Angels.
How Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens Supports Seniors in the BallenIsles Community
We offer several senior care programs in order to be able to meet the needs of all the clients we serve, including:
- Companion Care – With companion care, your loved one does not only get assistance with daily activities (meal preparation, light housekeeping, running errands, medication reminders, transportation…) but also meaningful companionship from a compatible home care provider.
- Personal Care – For seniors struggling with maintaining proper personal care and hygiene, we offer personal care assistance, ranging from help with bathing and dressing to mobility and special diet.
- Respite Care – Being a family caregiver is sometimes hard. When you need a break from your responsibilities, our home care experts can step in and look after your loved one while you take some time just for yourself.
- Certified Palliative Care – Palliative care is not the same as hospice care, although many people believe the two terms are synonymous. With our certified palliative care program, we aim to increase not just life quality but hope and happiness as well, allowing seniors to live their best lives as they age.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – After getting discharged from a hospital, many seniors need help to restore their health. We take care of seniors during this transition and make sure they are comfortable at all times. We take a number of measures to prevent the risk of hospital readmission too.
- Social Care – Our caregivers teach seniors how to use the internet to engage in conversation with loved ones, read the news and explore topics of interest, watch movies and TV shows and more.
- Dementia Care – With us, your loved one does not have to move to a nursing home if they have been diagnosed with dementia. We can enable them to safely remain at home and get all the help they need whenever they need it.
- Alzheimer’s Care – If your loved one has Alzheimer’s disease, we can allow them to age in place without any major disruptions to their routine and schedule.
- End of Life Care – We support seniors during the end of life transition and offer comfort and help to family members as well.
- Fall Prevention Program – Falls and fall-related injuries can seriously jeopardize a senior’s independence. Our home care providers can, on the other hand, make sure your loved one’s home is hazard-free and fall-proof, reducing the risk of falls and other accidents.
Contact Us to Get Started
If your independent loved one needs a bit of assistance, consider Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens. We're experienced senior care providers and can offer the customized living assistance your loved one needs to live a high-quality life.
Give us a call today at 561-264-0866 to learn more about our in-home care services and how we can help your loved one in BallenIsles! We are happy to be of service!
Serving Palm Beach Gardens, Palm City, Jupiter, Juno Beach, Hobe Sound, Stuart, West Palm Beach and throughout Palm Beach County and Martin County, FL
Visiting Angels PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL8645 N Military Trl #407
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410