Home Care Referrals in Palm Coast
When seniors want to live independently at home but have difficulty looking after their well-being, families often find themselves in a difficult situation. A solution that enables seniors to remain at home and gives families peace of mind is home care. If your loved one could use some support with their daily routine at home, Visiting Angels® Palm Coast is available to help by providing referrals to qualified home care providers.
With a home care referral, your family will be able to interview care providers who are both compassionate and capable of meeting their needs. The caregivers in our network are enthusiastic about building relationships with seniors and helping them live life at home more fully and safely.
More About Our Home Care Referrals
You may be wondering about the different ways in which your loved one can enjoy support through in-home senior care in Palm Coast. Here are some of the service types often included in care plans:
- Companion Care helps prevent senior isolation by offering support with everyday tasks in the home, including light chores and homemaking.
- Personal Care meets needs for physical assistance to make completing essential activities of daily living, including showering and getting dressed, easier.
- Fall Prevention gives seniors personalized tips for fall-proofing their home environment, evaluating their current fall risks, and providing mobility support as needed.
- Respite Care allows family caregivers to get the relief they need to avoid burnout by enlisting the support of a care professional to provide temporary coverage.
- Transitional Care helps reduce the risk of rehospitalization after a discharge from a hospital stay by providing care around the needs that arise during and after the move from hospital to home.
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care services make it possible for elderly adults to embrace the comfort of their familiar routines and home environment even while dealing with the challenges of memory disorders.
Get Started With Home Care in Palm Coast
Our Nurse Registry includes caregivers who are experienced providing home care. We have a fully vetted list of caregivers who work in:
- Palm Coast
- Crescent City
- Flagler Beach
- Ormond Beach
- Port Orange
- Holly Hill
- Saint Augustine
- Or a community in the surrounding areas
Instead of struggling and worrying about the safety of your loved one, find a trusted home care provider who can be there to provide much needed assistance.
Book a free home care consultation to learn more about caregiver referrals. Just call Visiting Angels Palm Coast today!
Serving St. Johns, Volusia and Flagler Counties, Florida
Visiting Angels PALM COAST, FLORIDA185 Cypress Point Pkwy #5
Palm Coast, FL 32164
904-825-1119 (St. Johns)
Daytona Beach FL 32119
Phone: 386-252-3777 (Volusia)
"After a horrible experience at a competitor, this referral service has served our family’s needs - and then some! The staff and admins have graciously and professionally accommodated our care plan revisions and schedule requests- not to mention, our individual care aide requests for the aides which we found exemplary! Even in difficult situations, our family member is now in such capable and caring hands that we have more time with our loved one than originally anticipated! Consistency in high-quality care is attainable! Thank you, Visiting Angels!"
– R Leftridge (More reviews here)
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐