Professional Home Care Services for Seniors Living in Garland, TX
With in-home care from Visiting Angels Dallas, seniors can get the support they need to continue living independently in Garland, TX
At Visiting Angels Dallas, we are happy to offer our industry-leading in-home senior care services in Garland, TX. Our caregivers are trustworthy professionals you can rely on at all times – we offer short-term, long-term, hourly, weekend, holiday and overnight care.
Hiring a professional senior caregiver is one of the best things you can do for your loved one. With the help and support of a professional home care provider from Visiting Angels Dallas, they can lead an independent life at home, continue their routine and enjoy higher levels of physical, mental, and social activity.
Our commitment to personalized senior care sets Visiting Angels apart from other locally owned home care agencies. We will customize your loved one’s care plan to include the services they need at a schedule that works best for them. So whether your loved one needs a caregiver to prepare meals for them, help them get dressed, or take them to the fitness room at the Senior Activity Center, you can rest assured they’ll be in capable and caring hands.
How Does Visiting Angels Help Seniors in Garland?
Our senior care services include:
- Companion Care, focuses on companionship and interaction and comprising of assistance with many daily activities, from meal prep and light housekeeping to running errands and transportation
- Personal Care, including assistance with a range of personal care and hygiene tasks, from bathing and dressing to incontinence and mobility
- Respite Care, was created to support family caregivers and let them take a break from caregiving and take care of their own needs
In addition to these services, we offer specialized home care options for seniors with more advanced care needs. These are part of our Life Care Navigation program and include:
- Certified Palliative Care, which is a good option for all seniors regardless of condition or life expectancy and which transform lives through a holistic approach to care based on restoring hope and reducing discomfort
- Ready-Set-Go Home, our transitional care program that helps seniors recover and restore their health after a hospital stay
- Social Care, which relies on technology to help seniors stay involved in their community and enjoy more active social lives
- Dementia Care, which boosts safety and comfort for seniors with dementia and enables them to receive top-quality care at home
- Alzheimer’s Care, which is developed for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and lets them remain at home throughout all stages of the illness
- End of Life Care, which assists seniors and families during the end-of-life transition and offers all parties comfort, guidance, and support
- Fall Prevention Program, aims to reduce falls through fall-minimizing techniques and strategies and making the home a much safer place for older adults
Contact our Dallas, TX office today to learn more about our expert in-home care services in Garland and to schedule your free at-home assessment to determine the best type of care for your loved one!
Serving Park Cities, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, East Dallas, Casa Linda and Surrounding Communities in Dallas, TX
Visiting Angels PARK CITIES, TEXAS8350 N Central Expy #M1018
Dallas, TX 75206