Long Distance Elder Care in Hattiesburg
How Elder Care in Hattiesburg Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Are you looking for a way to support a loved one in Hattiesburg with their age-related challenges? If you live in a distant city or another state, you may worry that your loved one lacks the physical and emotional assistance that he or she needs to face the aging process with confidence. At Visiting Angels® Petal, we offer elder care services that can be arranged from afar, providing long distance families like yours with much-needed peace of mind and access to high-quality, compassionate senior care.
Seniors living in Hattiesburg, Ellisville, Laurel, Meridian, Petal, and nearby towns can benefit from the assistance of our professional care providers through personalized services delivered in the comfort of their own homes. We also provide concerned family members with regular updates regarding the care process. You can rely on us to guide your family through the procedures for setting up care so your loved one can finally receive the support that he or she needs.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Hattiesburg
At Visiting Angels Petal, we understand that long distance families face a long list of hurdles that can make caregiving difficult. However, we’re confident that you can overcome these challenges with our support. When you contact our office, we’ll take the following steps to help you coordinate at-home senior care for your loved one in the Hattiesburg area:
- Discussing our services and approach to care with you and other involved family members over the phone or by email
- Setting up an in-person meeting with your loved one at his or her home.
- Collaborating with your family on the creation of a customized care plan that addresses your loved one’s age-related needs
- Choosing a professional care provider from our team who is uniquely suited to care for your loved one
- Keeping you updated about the care process and notifying you immediately of any significant changes in your loved one’s condition
- Frequently checking in with the care recipient and caregiver to ensure safety and high standards of care
- Answering your calls at any time of day on our after-hours phone line
- Adjusting the care plan as needed over time to meet changing care requirements and new circumstances
For details about setting up elder care for your loved one in Hattiesburg, Ellisville, Laurel, Meridian, Petal, or a neighboring community, don’t hesitate to give Visiting Angels Petal a call today.
Serving Hattiesburg, Petal, Laurel and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels PETAL, MS509 S Main St #20
Petal, MS 39465