Long Distance Elder Care in Pittsburgh
How Elder Care in Pittsburgh Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
When it comes to helping a loved one in another city or state with their age-related challenges, you may feel that your options are limited. While you can’t be there physically for them on a daily basis, you can ensure they are receiving high-quality elder care at home in Pittsburgh. At Visiting Angels® Verona, we make it possible for families to arrange long distance elder care that gives them the peace of mind they need.
Our compassionate care providers are prepared to deliver personalized senior care services for elderly adults in Pittsburgh and beyond, including Arnold, Barking, Blawnox, East Liberty, Etna, Lower Burrell, Monroeville, Murrysville, New Kensington, Parnassus, Penn Hills, Plum, and Verona. In addition, our helpful staff is committed to keeping your family in the loop during every step of the caregiving process.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Pittsburgh
At Visiting Angels Verona, we understand how challenging it can be for long distance families to navigate their loved one’s senior care needs, and we’re here to help. When you choose us as your loved one’s senior care provider, we’ll deliver the specific level of support that he or she requires to make aging in place a reality. Most importantly, our services are flexible and can be adjusted in the face of changing circumstances.
Here’s how we’ll assist your family with coordinating elder care in Pittsburgh from a distance:
- We’ll take the time to answer your questions and address your concerns over the phone or through email.
- We’ll consult with other involved family members before proceeding with the care process.
- We’ll meet with your loved one in person for a free care consultation.
- We’ll design a customized care plan that provides assistance with day-to-day challenges.
- We’ll match your loved one with a compassionate care provider from our team of professionals.
- We’ll provide you with consistent communication regarding the care process.
- We’ll update you immediately of any changes that occur in your loved one’s physical or mental well-being.
- We’ll be easy to reach on our after-hours phone line if you ever need more information about your loved one’s care.
Help your loved one get started with the elder care they need today. Call Visiting Angels Verona to learn more about our services in Pittsburgh, Arnold, Barking, Blawnox, East Liberty, Etna, Lower Burrell, Monroeville, Murrysville, New Kensington, Parnassus, Penn Hills, Plum, Verona, and the surrounding areas.
Serving Pittsburgh, Monroeville and Surrounding Eastern Suburban Communities
Visiting Angels Verona, PA722 Allegheny River Blvd 1st Flr
Verona, PA 15147
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.