Senior Care in West Cobb
Knowing the right time to enlist senior care for your loved one can be tricky. Many elderly individuals are reluctant to admit they need help because they fear losing their independence. At Visiting Angels® Powder Springs, we provide in-home care that allows seniors in West Cobb to maintain their independence.
Signs to Look for In Your Loved One
If you are unsure whether your loved one in the West Cobb area could use in-home care, there are some signs that may give you an answer. These include changes in your loved one's mental, physical, and emotional behaviors and abilities. Below are three signs you can look for that may indicate a need for senior care:
- Untidy home: If your loved one's home looks disheveled or messier than normal, it could mean they are unable to keep it clean on their own. Bringing a caregiver into the home can help your loved one live in a clean, safe, and comfortable space.
- Lack of personal care: Lapses in self-care often indicate a need for senior care services. Seniors may lose the ability to bathe, dress, and complete other personal tasks on their own. With dignified aid from a caregiver in the West Cobb area, your loved one can maintain their personal care.
- Forgetfulness: When your loved one begins showing signs of serious forgetfulness, it could be time to enlist care for them. Memory-related issues are somewhat common in the elderly, but they can evolve into more serious conditions that have physical and mental effects, like Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
At Visiting Angels Powder Springs, we can connect your loved one with a caregiver who will meet their needs. Our mission is to bring quality senior care services into the homes of our local clients in West Cobb, helping them to continue living independently.
Here are some services we offer:
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Companion care
- Medication reminders
- Palliative care
- Mobility assistance
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- End of life care
Learn More About Our Senior Care in West Cobb
We are your locally owned and operated source for in-home caregivers in the area. Our services are available to seniors, disabled individuals, and family caregivers in the following communities:
- West Cobb
- Powder Springs
- Paulding County
- And throughout the surrounding area
To get started with our services, schedule your loved one's free care assessment today. This is our opportunity to learn about their unique needs, as well as answer any questions you may have.
Contact Visiting Angels Powder Springs for more information about our senior care in West Cobb.