Custom-Tailored Home Care Solutions Available for Seniors in Tuckahoe, VA
In-home care from Visiting Angels helps seniors living in Tuckahoe, VA stay safe and comfortable while living at home
If you are looking for professional elderly care for your senior loved one in the Tuckahoe, VA, we are happy to be of service! At Visiting Angels Richmond VA, we believe that every older adult should have access to quality care in their senior years. We offer a wide range of care programs with many options for customization, talented and hard-working professional caregivers and budget-friendly rates.
Home Care Options for Seniors Living in Tuckahoe
We proudly offer the following senior care services:
- Personal Care – Also known as private duty care, this program allows seniors to get professional assistance with personal care and hygiene, ranging from toileting and bathing to mobility.
- Companion Care – We help seniors lead happy, active lives as they age, assist with daily tasks such as meal prep, housekeeping, and errands, and provide companionship.
- Respite Care – Our in-home care providers look after seniors when their primary caregivers need a short break from caregiving.
- Certified Palliative Care – While many people think that palliative and hospice care are the same, our certified palliative care program is designed to raise life quality in all seniors, regardless of their diagnosis.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – We support seniors as they are about to return home after a hospital stay, making sure they have all they need for a quick recovery.
- Social Care – Our caregivers show seniors how to use devices like computers, tablets, and smartphones to engage in social activity with friends and family.
- Dementia Care – We help seniors with dementia continue living safely at home regardless of the type and stage of dementia.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Our caregivers specialize in working with seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, ensuring they are safe and comfortable at home as the disease progresses.
- End of Life Care – We can support your family as your loved one goes through the end of life transition, making this incredibly challenging period a bit easier for everyone involved.
- Fall Prevention Program – Falls are a serious health risk for older adults. We can keep your loved one safe by reducing the risk of falls and accidents at home, thus enabling them to feel more comfortable while performing daily tasks and enjoy a higher quality of life.
Get in touch with our local office in Midlothian, VA today at 804-423-6500 to get started with our in-home care services. We are here to answer all your questions and schedule a free consultation whenever it works best for your family. We hope to hear from you soon!
Serving Midlothian, Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico and throughout the Southside neighborhoods of Brandermill, Bon Air, and Westhampton
Visiting Angels in Midlothian, VA2405 Dovercourt Dr #A
Midlothian, VA 23113
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.