Long-Distance Home Care Options for Seniors in the East Bay Area
If your senior loved one lives in the East Bay area and needs care at home, Visiting Angels can help you arrange home care options – even if you live outside the area
Finding the right senior care provider is never an easy task, and it’s made especially difficult when senior loved ones live hundreds of miles from their families. At Visiting Angels San Ramon, we know that these situations are difficult and understand the challenges long-distance caregiving can bring.
If your senior loved one lives in Contra Costa County or Alameda County and you live outside the area, we’ll help you coordinate home care options with our local team. Our long-distance care services are designed to give your loved one the support and help they need to continue living comfortably and independently in their own homes. And our care teams will keep you in the loop every step of the way.
Why Choose Long-Distance Home Care Options from Visiting Angels
It’s common these days that Americans live several hours from immediate and extended family members. Oftentimes, adult children relocate because of job opportunities or just for personal circumstances. And seniors choose to move to sunnier climates in order to live comfortably in their golden years. All of this means that finding the right senior care provider becomes more difficult when you are not physically there to overlook things.
At Visiting Angels, we have made it easy to choose the right home care options for seniors who live far away from their immediate families. Our long-distance care services are designed to overcome the issues that come with these distances, and our system of agencies makes it easy to coordinate the care for elderly loved ones.
If you have a loved one who requires long-distance care, here are some of the ways that Visiting Angels San Ramon can help:
- When you contact our office, we will put you in contact with our care coordinators.
- We will provide you with options for senior care via phone or email, as well as be there to answer any questions you have.
- We will help coordinate an in-home consultation with your senior loved one. We then follow this up with a detailed phone consultation with the family members as well.
- Visiting Angels will match your loved one with a caregiver that will suit their personality and situation.
- Once we begin providing care, we provide regular updates by phone or email to family members, keeping them up to date on your loved one’s physical and mental well-being. If there are any changes, you will be immediately notified.
If you require long-distance care services, contact our San Ramon, CA office at 925-243-7726 to learn more about how our caregiving options can help your loved one continue living independently at home.
Serving the East Bay including Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Orinda, Danville, Concord, Moraga and throughout Contra Costa & Alameda Counties
Visiting Angels San Ramon, California16 Crow Canyon Ct #200
San Ramon, CA 94583
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.